"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. FranciscoN1

FranciscoN1 Bit poster

Yes, it worked. Thank you!

2. AndreasL8

AndreasL8 Bit poster

Sorry, but it is doesn`t work!
    Regards

3. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!

4. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

We have made the changes. Please try to activate now and see if that works. Thanks!

5. MatthewD6

MatthewD6 Bit poster

I as well had to rebuild my Mac and it will not allow me to Activate v11.

6. AndreasL8

AndreasL8 Bit poster

Thank you. Now it works.

7. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Glad to know that you were able to sort out the issue. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!

8. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

We have made the changes. Please try to activate now and check if that works. Thanks!

9. MatthewD6

MatthewD6 Bit poster

Perfect, thanks for the speedy assist.

10. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

11. RaymondG1

RaymondG1 Bit poster

I just did a fresh install of High Sierra on my Mac vs an upgrade. I signed out of Parallels prior to rebuilding and now I'm getting an error that I have no more entitlements on my installation / reached my activation limit. Can you resolve this for me please.

12. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @RaymondG1, we have made necessary changes to your activation key. please reattempt activation and check if it works.
    Thanks

13. KevinN2

KevinN2 Bit poster

Hi my laptop was stolen recently and so i was unable to uninstall the parallels program. When trying to install parallels on my new laptop with my activation key it says "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key." I need to use parallels regularly for my job. How can i reactivate it as soon as possible on my new laptop?

14. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @KevinN2, we've sent you a private message and please reply with the possible email address and we can help!

15. HelenB1

HelenB1 Bit poster

Hi there, my laptop has recently been in for repair and now I can't access Parallels, despite having a permanent licence. Error reads: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key"
    Tried this on Mac console "prlsrvctl activate-license-online" but got the same error message.
    Hope someone can help, please?

16. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @HelenB1 , we have made changes to the activation key . Please quit Parallels Desktop . Then, open Terminal (Finder > Go > Utilities > Terminal.app). Inside the Terminal window, enter the command 'prlsrvctl activate-license-online' (without the quotes) and hit 'Return'. Wait till the operation completes. Then, close Terminal and re-attempt the activation. Thanks

HelenB1 likes this.
  17. HelenB1

HelenB1 Bit poster

I'm in. Thanks for your help.

18. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

You're welcome. Please get back to us for any further queries. Thanks!

19. DanielS17

DanielS17 Bit poster

Hate to do a "Me too", but I have the same problem...
    Machine's hard drive got wiped out and rebuilt. And and now I have this error
    Thanks
    Dan

20. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @DanielS17 , please check your private message and provide us with the necessary information.
    Thanks