refund please

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by clarkstudios, Nov 16, 2011.

1. clarkstudios

clarkstudios Bit poster

hello, i have been trying to get ahold of parallels for days. i need a refund on the downloaded product i purchased. i believe you have a 30 day money back guarantee. i also need instruction on how to 'uninstall' windows 7 (which is the purchase I made) asap.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Danil@Parallels

Danil@Parallels Staff Member

clarkstudios,

I do see a ticket in out support system opened by you for this matter that has been addressed already. If you need any help please use this page to contact Tech/Customer Support:

http://www.parallels.com/support/

3. SalliJ

SalliJ Bit poster

I need a refund from Parallels Digital river purchase through PayPal. I purchased Kasperkey and Hot spot. How do I request a refund. My email bounces back when I try to write. Sigh. The order number doesnt work, nor my email address and last 4 of my credit card as I used paypal!

4. Danil@Parallels

5. LorenzoC1

LorenzoC1 Bit poster

i accidentally purchased an item and that item is an upgrade activation key when i didn't mean to purchace this item and would like a refund

6. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Please check your private message and reply us.

7. GregM4

GregM4 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have been trying to get a response from Parallel for the past 4 days, and nothing. I need a refund on the downloaded product I purchased, it's just not working for me. I am within the 30 day return policy.
    Thanks

8. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi Greg, Could you please elaborate the problem that you are facing in Parallels Desktop, so that we can assist you better. We are interested in resolving the problem in Parallels Desktop. Thanks!

9. Thai

Thai Bit poster

i accidentally purchased an item for upgrade activation key when i don't need it, i need a refund so i can buy the parallel version 11. PaulChris how can i able to PM to you for more about the issues?

10. MoodyJ

MoodyJ Bit poster

This happened to me as well. I would like a refund soon please

11. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello MoodyJ, I have refunded the order and sent you an e-mail with the refund details. Thanks!

12. Oussama

Oussama Bit poster

i accidentally purchased an item and that item is an upgrade activation key when i didn't mean to purchace this item and would like a refund

13. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello Oussama, I have refunded the order and sent you an e-mail with the refund details. Thanks!

14. DavonteB

DavonteB Bit poster

I had also accidentally purchased the parallels upgrade and would like to get a refund so I can get the right one

15. DavonteB

DavonteB Bit poster

so every time I try to call the customer service number the guy fakes like he can't hear me

16. Danil@Parallels

Hello DavonteB, I have sent you a private message. Please get back to me in a PM with the requested details. Thanks, Danil

17. RedB1

RedB1 Bit poster

I accidentally just did this too...

I purchased the upgrade rather than a new license. Can you please refund me the upgrade cost?

18. Hi, please provide us with your purchase order number.

19. RedB1

RedB1 Bit poster

Hi Maria. The number is 179966556

20. Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
    Your order has been refunded, funds will appear in your account during 5-7 days.