"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi MichaelB42. We have received your response over e-mail, as quoted below. Please post your responses directly in this thread henceforth (i.e., if you are seeing this message in your mailbox right now, then do not respond to this e-mail - just visit the thread you posted in before and provide your response there).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thank-you -- this issue appears to be resolved.

cheers,

--Michael
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Glad to hear that. Please reach out again when in need of further assistance.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  2. AlexB16

AlexB16 Bit poster

Hello,
    Before buying the licence key, I want to known if I can to reuse it the next future because I have to change my computer (probably august or september).
    Best Regards

3. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi AlexB16. Our licensing policy allows for only one Mac per license, but doesn't say anything about binding a license to a given host. So yes, switching a license from Mac to Mac is possible.

4. JodyW1

JodyW1 Bit poster

Hello, like everyone else I'm having difficulties with one of my license keys for Parallels version 13, and we have several. The one license in particular was exceeded because the machine it was used on had its HD wiped and everything re-installed (more than once....grrrr...), including Parallels.

Can you please reset activation key?

Thanks -Jody

5. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the license. As you have a Business license so you can deactivate the license on your account portal no need to contact support .

6. JamesE2

JamesE2 Bit poster

I'm trying to install my Parallels 11 license on a new laptop. I no longer have the old laptop and forgot to logout of the Parallels application. I'm getting the "Unable to confirm the product license" error message when trying to activate on my new laptop. Can you assist please?

7. PatrickK8

PatrickK8 Bit poster

Hello. I repair my Mac Book Pro (new motherboard and I/O board). Now it shows "This license is already in use...". Can you help me please to reactivate Parallels?
    Thanks
    Patrick

8. Hello PatrickK8. please check your private message and provide us with the necessary information.

9. MattS11

MattS11 Bit poster

Hi there
    I have just bought a new (ex-lease) Mac Pro and have installed Parallels 11 When I go to activate it, it says "Unable to confirm the product license. I have reached the maximum number of activations." I signed out of my old mac before doing this.
    Can you please help?
    Thanks
    M

10. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello MattS11, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

11. MattS11

MattS11 Bit poster

...brilliant...thanks!

12. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

13. JamesB15

JamesB15 Bit poster

Hi, I recently replaced my broken mac with a new one. I am trying to activate my Parallels 8 license on my new mac. I'm getting an error that I reached my activation limit.
    Please reset my activation for my license, thanks.
    James

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

15. JamesB15

JamesB15 Bit poster

Thank you for the quick reply and re-activation. I'm up and running again.
    Cheers,
    James

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved. If you need further assistance, let us know.

17. JodyW1

JodyW1 Bit poster

Hello, I went into my business account and there were no installations listed, and when I tried to add three (3) different license keys to my account details I received the message "license already associated with a different account" or something along those lines. We purchased 4 licenses. Unfortunately we wiped 2 macs and did not properly deactivate the installations. A 3rd mac became unusable and had to be returned to Apple; I would have deactivated the license on that one but was not able. So out of the 4 licenses purchased I'm only using 1 on a Macbook Pro...and have one mac left that I'd like to get Parallels to work properly again on (an iMac Pro). Please let me know what to do. Thanks! -Jody

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Unable to find any purchase or registration with your email. Check our private message and reply.

19. SheilaM1

SheilaM1 Bit poster

hi can you please reset my license for parallels 11 so i can reinstall it on my computer.

20. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello SheilaM1, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.