purchased wrong version (upgrade not full)

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by JenniferS3, Sep 13, 2017.

1. JenniferS3

JenniferS3 Bit poster

How do I go about getting the full parallel on my computer since I selected upgrade instead of the regular one. Do I need to get a refund or can I pay more & get a different key? please help.

2. Meenakshi@Parallels

Meenakshi@Parallels Pro

Hello @JenniferS3, I have refunded the order and sent you an email with the refund details. Thanks, Meena.

3. PhilipT4

PhilipT4 Bit poster

Hi! I did this exact same thing and accidentally purchased the $49 upgrade instead of $79 home edition. How can I exchange it? Thanks!

4. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @PhilipT4 , I have refunded the order and sent you an email with the refund details. Thanks, Alfena.

5. CamillaR

CamillaR Bit poster

I too have done the same thing. I've purchased the upgrade version following a trial version. When entering the authorisation key it's asking me to also enter the previous auth key which I never got with the trial version!!! HELP!

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi CamillaR. Upgrade keys can only be activated using a permanent license from any of the last two Parallels Desktop versions. I've refunded your recent purchase and sent you an e-mail with the refund details. Please purchase and use a full license now.

7. joseM20

joseM20 Bit poster

I have also just bought the upgrade version accidentally

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi joseM20. Your upgrade license order has been refunded.

9. KelseyK1

KelseyK1 Bit poster

I too just purchased the wrong program. Please help?

10. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi KelseyK1. Your upgrade license order has been refunded. Please purchase a full license now - visit https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buypd3/?full and navigate to New License -> Parallels Desktop for Home & Student Use -> Buy Now.

11. CraigY1

CraigY1 Bit poster

I have also done the same thing... I think we all need to slow down and read the webpages before we purchase these items... I saw the price and just bought it ... Can I just pay the extra to make it a full licence or do you have to refund before I can buy a new licence?

12. Hemnath@Parallels

Dear CraigY1. Your upgrade license order has been refunded. Please purchase a full license now - visit https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buypd3/?full -, navigate to New License and proceed from there.

13. KietN

KietN Bit poster

I have also done the same thing..

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated the refund for the upgrade purchase. You can purchase the full version and activate.

15. katie2

katie2 Bit poster

Hi, I have done the same thing and purchased the upgrade after a trial. Will also need a refund, maybe make it clearer on the site for future reference.

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated the refund for the upgrade purchase. We can see that you have purchased a yearly subscription on the same day.

17. DenisV3

DenisV3 Bit poster

Ajith, I have the same issue. I purchased the upgrade instead of the full version. Can I get a refund? Thanks

18. NikkiM

NikkiM Bit poster

Yes help! I just did the same thing!!!!!! I cannot figure out how i did that. I need the full version?!?

19. Marblue

Marblue Bit poster

Help!!! I have the same issue I purchased the upgrade instead of the full version. Can I get a refund? Thanks

20. Hemnath@Parallels

Hi Marblue. The order has been refunded. The refunded amount will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days. The license key associated with this order has been deactivated.