Problem with account . This license key is already registered in a different account.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by awronska, Nov 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. awronska

awronska Bit poster

Hello.

I have the same problem as many other users, when I try to register my key in account, this message comes up:

Problem:
    This license key is already registered in a different account.

Please help.

CommunityM likes this.
  2. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi awronska. Kindly refer to our private message.

3. kneissl

kneissl Bit poster

Same problem here. Key works fine on my app, but i'd like to have it associated with my account so I don't lose it in my email down the road.

CommunityM likes this.
  4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello kneissl, Please check our private conversation.

5. CommunityM

CommunityM Bit poster

I'm also having this issue. I messaged support on facebook, but haven't seen a reply yet. Is there a resolution??

6. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello CommunityM, Please check our private conversation.

7. JamesM19

JamesM19 Bit poster

I am having this same post come up when I have tried to activate 11 on my new Mac, I deleted the application from my old one... it will not allow me to activate

8. Hi JamesM19. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

9. Vefdeild

Vefdeild Bit poster

I am having the same issue, saying already registered in a different account
    If someone from Parallels could send me a message. I am a little lost how I can send them a direct message

10. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Vefdeild, Please check our private conversation.

11. jeffh18

jeffh18 Bit poster

I have the same problem... This license key is already registered in a different account.

12. Hi, please provide us with your license key and email which you would like to use for the license registration. I'll send you a private message. Please just reply on it. Thanks.

13. ians14

ians14 Bit poster

I have the same issue, could an administrator please PM me so I can provide the correct email address for the new license. Thanks

14. Hi, check your inbox and reply.

15. PhilipO2

PhilipO2 Bit poster

Hi, I am having the same issue as above, saying already registered in a different account
    If someone from Parallels could send me a message that would be very helplful as I am unsure how to send a direct message.

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find any products registered with your email address. We have sent you a private message reply to it with the key you are trying to use.

17. RebeccaH1

RebeccaH1 Bit poster

I should be the admin over 8 different Parallels Desktop Business Edition licenses, but it appears that each user has registered under their own email address. How can I get all licenses put under my email address so that I can manage them?

18. Hi, could you please send us your email address and the license keys via the private message?

19. RebeccaH1

RebeccaH1 Bit poster

Hi, not sure how to send a "private message". This is for Parallels Desktop Business Edition Subscription. Email address will be swateam@ac***m.com and license keys: 84YTGB-******-******-******-******

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2020
  20. Hi, this key has been associated with d**id.m**s@acxiom.com
    Do you need to transfer it to your email?