Maximum number of activations

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by SinclairC, Dec 30, 2018.

1. SinclairC

SinclairC Bit poster

Had to replace the mother board on my Macbook Pro. Parallels will not activate with error:
    "Unable to confirm the product license.
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

Please reactivate my license.
    Thank you,

2. Hi SinclairC. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 10 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

3. SinclairC

SinclairC Bit poster

I'm not using 10. I'm using my copy of Parallels desktop 11. Can you reset that license please.

4. We have reset the version 11 license key. Please try to activate now.

5. JorgZ

JorgZ Bit poster

Dear Parallels Support team. Same problem here: I cannot move the license for Parallels Desktop 11 to a new Mac ("You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."). Can you help?

With best regards,
    Joerg

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Joerg. Please quit Parallels Desktop now, launch it again and re-attempt the activation.

7. JorgZ

JorgZ Bit poster

It worked. Thank you Hemnath!

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Welcome! Please reach out again for further queries.

9. SinclairC

SinclairC Bit poster

Thank you

10. You are welcome. Please post again for additional queries.

11. Hi Markd8. Please provide the detailed description of the issue so that we can assist accordingly.

12. CsatlosJ

CsatlosJ Bit poster

hi,
    i have the same issue, signed out on a mac but cant activate on another one
    wondering if there was a feature on dashboard to deactivate product...
    please help

13. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello CsatlosJ, We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

14. dudido

dudido Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same issue with Parallels 11. Could you kindly reset the number of activations for my license?
    Thanks

15. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello dudido, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

16. MichaelL45

MichaelL45 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same issue with Parallels 10. Could you reset the number of activations for my license?
    Thanks

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

18. MattT6

MattT6 Bit poster

My old mac crashed out and had to move to new one. I'm getting the same error about my license. Can you please reset my Parallels Desktop 11 key please? Thanks

19. Hello MattT6. We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

20. IanL6

IanL6 Bit poster

Hi! Please reactivate my license, I recently purchased a new MacBook and retired my old one. I tried pasting my key and a prompt message showed that Max number of license has been used. Please help! Thank you!