Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. ArieK

ArieK Bit poster

Hi,
    I continue being charged for the product I do not longer use.
    Please cancel future charges and refund the last one.
    Thank you.
    Arie Klebaner

2. Hi, could you please provide us with you license key. Please send it via the private message.

3. Samuell2

Samuell2 Bit poster

I continue being charged for the product I do not longer use.
    Please cancel future charges.

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @Samuell2, please provide the email address that you have used to subscribe Parallels Desktop or the license key in the private message and we can help!

5. DavidS46

DavidS46 Bit poster

I would like to cancel Parallels because I do non longer use it

6. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @DavidS46, Parallels Support Here! We pulled the records and found that you have a permanent license only so it will not be renewed for the next year. Thanks, Shathish

7. JackyG

JackyG Bit poster

Hi, can you help me cancel my subscription? it's under my email address. thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2018
  8. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello JackyG, Please check our private conversation.

9. JackyG

JackyG Bit poster

Thanks. it's fine with me

10. LeianaM

LeianaM Bit poster

Hi can you please cancel my subscription to Parallels. I can no longer afford it and my credit card just got charged and declined for a yearly renewel, and I would like to make sure you don't charge my card again. Thanks

11. Hi LeianaM. From the records, we see that the Parallels Desktop for Mac subscription with order reference # 148560889 is already canceled.

12. Leonv1

Leonv1 Bit poster

Hello,
    I got charged for a product I never used. Please refund my last payment and cancel my renewal. I have never used your service because it never worked out!

Leon

13. Hi, your order 16*****82has been refunded. And also the auto renewal was disabled. Please check your email for more details.

14. Cristian2

Cristian2 Bit poster

Hi I got charged for a product I am not going to use. Please refund my last payment and cancel my renewal. I am not going to use the service ! my reference number is 164486096

15. Hi, your refund process has been started. You will receive a return confirmation email soon.

16. KasandraF

KasandraF Bit poster

Hi I would also like to cancel my subscription. I wish to be refunded my last payment made that was automatically taken just recently, as it has taken me until to work out how to contact you. Please respond thank you

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the auto-renewal. If you wish to use Parallels Desktop again purchase a full license.

18. EricN6

EricN6 Bit poster

Hello, my old Parallels subscription that is no longer in use was auto-renewed. Please cancel and refund this subscription.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  19. Hi, you can turn off auto-renewal using these steps
    And please provide us with the purchase order number for the refund request.

20. EricN6

EricN6 Bit poster

cleverbridge reference number