Parallels desktop 11: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by TORUN, Jan 15, 2019.

1. TORUN

TORUN Bit poster

Hi team,
    I am trying to move Parallels11 to the new Mac from broken old Mac.
    When I try and activate the new unit, I get the 'Unable to confirm the product licence' even though I have signed out of the old machine.
    Please reset my license (sign on old Mac).

Another Question,
    I have 2 license for Parallels Desktop 11 .
    One of the licenses has already been registered with my account.
    But one other license key is not registered and it is installed on another Mac.
    Regarding this license, I also want to move the license to another new Mac, please reset license registration once.
    And, since I want to register the reset license key as the second license of my current account, please tell me how.
    Regards,

2. Hi TORUN . We have reset the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac license key. Please follow the steps from this article to activate on the new Mac.

3. AlexanderK14

AlexanderK14 Bit poster

Hello I need to move my license over to a new mac. Please reset my license so i can activate it on my new computer.

4. Hi, we've performed all necessary actions, please check the issue with activation and let us know the results.

5. TORUN

TORUN Bit poster

Thank you for your support.
    The first problem was solved. I confirmed that I was able to activate on the new Mac.
    The second problem is not solved.
    I can not transfer another PDT 11 license key that I own from my old Mac to my new Mac.
    Currently, it is activated on old Mac. But I can not migrate this to a new Mac.
    ERROR_MSG:"You have reached the maximum number of activations available"
    The email address (account) that registered this license key is different from this current account.
    Mailbox of this account has already been discontinued. Therefore, I can not log in because I forgot my account.
    I want to reset registration of this license key and register again to this account now.
    Please help us to resolve this problem.

6. Hey, and did you remember the email which you used for the registration or maybe have a license key? If yes, please provide me with it in a private message.

8. TORUN

TORUN Bit poster

Thank you for your reply,
    Would you please tell me, how can I send private messages(my license key info. ) to you ?

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a private message. Please reply with the key in it.

10. PD9

PD9 Bit poster

Hi - new computer, can you reset my paralles?

11. Hi @PD9, we've already reset it. Please check.

12. RayK3

RayK3 Bit poster

Hi, forgive me to join in this forum since I didn't know how to start new post;
    I am trying to move Parallels license from old MBP to new MBP.
    Though I had signed out of old Mac, I cannot activate Parallels on the new Mac.

I keep getting
    "You have reached the maximum number of activation available for your activation key... Please purchase..."

Would you reset my activation status so I can activate on new MBP?
    THANKS!

13. Hi, we've reset it. Please check.

14. RayK3

RayK3 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Thanks for quick support! Activated on new Mac successfully.

THANKS A LOT!!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  15. You're always welcome :)

16. BenP6

BenP6 Bit poster

Could you reset mine please?

Changed to a new computer, which died, have a replacement, error message says 'too many activations'

Thanks

17. Done, please check.

18. BenP6

BenP6 Bit poster

Perfect, thanks :)

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  19. iStreamF

iStreamF Bit poster

I need a license key reset as well. The computer it was on has been reformatted and I'm trying to activate it on a new computer.

20. Hi, I cannot find any key in your Parallels account. Please send it via the private message.