Parallels desktop 11: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by TORUN, Jan 15, 2019.

1. WilliamD7

WilliamD7 Bit Poster

I am also getting the License msg, can you reset my account. I am using a new computer. Thanks

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi, we've made necessary changes with your Parallels Desktop 11 key. Please check the activation issue.

3. FredL3

FredL3 Bit Poster

I am having the same issue. I replaced my broken MacBook Air and cannot activate Parallels 11 on my new MacBook Pro. I have received the message "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

4. Maria@Parallels

Hi, your key has been reset, please check the issue.

5. JonasH5

JonasH5 Bit Poster

Hello I need to move my license over to a new mac. Please reset my license so i can activate it on my new computer

6. Sathiya@Parallels

Sathiya@Parallels Staff Member

Hi JonasH5. We have reset the license. Please activate now and it should work.

7. JonasH5

JonasH5 Bit Poster

Perfect ! Thank you

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  8. DinhH1

DinhH1 Bit Poster

Hello I need to move my license over to a new mac. Please reset my license so i can activate it on my new computer.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2019
  9. Maria@Parallels

Hi, here is no license key in your account. please send it to us via the private message.