Parallels desktop 11: "You have reached the maximum number of activations available"

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by TORUN, Jan 15, 2019.

1. WilliamD7

WilliamD7 Bit poster

I am also getting the License msg, can you reset my account. I am using a new computer. Thanks

2. Hi, we've made necessary changes with your Parallels Desktop 11 key. Please check the activation issue.

3. FredL3

FredL3 Bit poster

I am having the same issue. I replaced my broken MacBook Air and cannot activate Parallels 11 on my new MacBook Pro. I have received the message "You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."

4. Hi, your key has been reset, please check the issue.

5. JonasH5

JonasH5 Bit poster

Hello I need to move my license over to a new mac. Please reset my license so i can activate it on my new computer

6. Hi JonasH5. We have reset the license. Please activate now and it should work.

7. JonasH5

JonasH5 Bit poster

Perfect ! Thank you

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  8. DinhH1

DinhH1 Bit poster

Hello I need to move my license over to a new mac. Please reset my license so i can activate it on my new computer.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2019
  9. Hi, here is no license key in your account. please send it to us via the private message.

10. Zardoz

Zardoz Bit poster

I also have run into this issue. I need the activation count reset for my license. Thank you!

11. Hi, we've changed your key's internal settings, please check the activation issue.

12. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi Zardoz, thank you for reaching out! We have sent a private message. Please reply back to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

13. JosephK10

JosephK10 Bit poster

Hi Maria, my iMac just died and we are temporarily using our slow Mac mini until Black Friday to buy a new iMac on Nov 29 weekend, we are using a 14 day trial on the mini as I don't want to use up my activations, my wife(accountant) will have a week of no access to quickbooks in the windows side nov 21-month end, is there any way around this until we can transfer to the new computer?

14. Christof Faller

Christof Faller Bit poster

Hi team,
    I am trying to move Parallels11 to the new Mac from broken old Mac.
    When I try and activate the new unit, I get the 'Unable to confirm the product licence' even though I have signed out of the old machine.
    Please reset my license (sign on old Mac).

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the license key. Try to activate the license again.

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

As you have already activated the trial, we do not have the option of extending it. You can use the license you have in your account and when you want to transfer it to the new Mac, contact us to reset the activation key.

17. Jared~_~

Jared~_~ Bit poster

Hi Ajith@Parallels, I got same issue when move to new mac. Could you please reset my license as well? Thanks in advance.

18. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

19. Jared~_~

Jared~_~ Bit poster

Hi Ajith@Parallels, the command works. thanks a lot!

20. MrX

MrX Bit poster

I have just migrated to a new computer and I am also running into this issue. Can I have my license reset as well? Thanks in advance.