Competitive upgrade pricing

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MehulM, May 4, 2019.

1. RM_2

RM_2 Bit poster

Hi,
    can I also get the information about competitive upgrade? Thanks.

2. Sure, please check your inbox.

3. NicholasJ4

NicholasJ4 Bit poster

Hi-
    I have been a Fusion/Fusion pro user since version 3, but would like to take advantage of your competitive upgrade offer if it is still available.
    Thanks.

4. Done, please check the issue.

5. GerryH3

GerryH3 Bit poster

Ditto here. Why not just post the info on your website? Wouldn't that be simpler?

6. BillJ4

BillJ4 Bit poster

Hello,
    I currently use Fusion Pro but have been using a trial of Parallels and like it very much. I'm looking to possibly take advantage of your competitive upgrade offer. Is this still available? Thanks!

7. We have no official offer for the VMware users, that is why we're not sharing it on the website.

8. Hey, check your inbox please

9. DeanS4

DeanS4 Bit poster

I have become somewhat annoyed with VMWare's lack of support, so may also be interested in switching.

Is there an unofficial competitive upgrade offer?

Thanks

10. Hi,
    Please reply me in pm

11. LeonardoB2

LeonardoB2 Bit poster

Hello,
    I come back to mac world from some years of pc windows. I just bought a new license of VMWare Workstation Pro 15.5 and I'd like to know if it is a competitive upgrade to Parallels (I also have an old license of VMWare Fusion 6).

Thanks
    Leonardo

12. MarcusC31

MarcusC31 Bit poster

I would like to know if there are any upgrade discounts from VMware Fusion Pro to Parallels PRO. I have been using Fusion Pro for the past few years but was really impressed with the performance of Parallels PRO.

13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared the offer details in a private message.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared the offer details in a private message.

15. WayneF5

WayneF5 Bit poster

Greetings,

Please provide me with the competitive upgrade pricing from VMware Fusion Pro 11.5 to Parallels Desktop and Desktop Pro.

Regards,
    Wayne

16. Check your inbox please

17. Sk_4

Sk_4 Bit poster

Hi, I have been a long time user of Vmware Fusion and Workstation. Is there a competitive offer available? I just bought a new Mac and am debating which to purchase. I am getting an extremely aggressive discount from VMWare or I can simply reinstall my purchased license. Please let me know.

Thanks.

18. Hi, please provide us with a bit more info via the pm

19. Hi, we've received your reply, check your pm

20. RezaB

RezaB Bit poster

Hi, I am planning to switch to Parallels desktop from Fusion Pro 10 (My current version is 10.1.3). Is there a "competitive" upgrade pricing available?