Your product license has reached the activation limit

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by HansolL, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Hi, please try to activate your key once again and let us know the results.

2. ItayB

ItayB Bit poster

Unfortunately, I still get the same error

3. BenS16

BenS16 Bit poster

Hi,
    My old MacBook died so i'm unable to uninstall Parallels. When i try to install on my new device i get the following message:
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."
    Can you assist please?
    Thank you!

4. Hi, your key has been reset, please check the issue.

5. Hi, we've changed your key's settings, please check the activation issue an let us know the results.

6. BenS16

BenS16 Bit poster

HI, i get the same error:
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

7. Hi, changed your license settings, please check the issue.

8. BenS16

BenS16 Bit poster

Sorry, same message again :(

9. ItayB

ItayB Bit poster

Nothing changed :(
    upload_2020-2-3_14-43-11.png

10. BenS16

BenS16 Bit poster

Hi, this has never been resolved. This is really disappointing. Would it be possible to get an update please? Thanks

11. Please try once again.

12. BenS16

BenS16 Bit poster

Same message yet again, this is really frustrating

13. Please restart your Mac and check the issue once again

14. BenS16

BenS16 Bit poster

Thanks, new error message: "This product could not be activated because your activation key is invalid for this version of Parallels desktop"

15. V__4

V__4 Junior Member

I need help with this too and have posted several days ago and I've gotten no replies and my posts are not up and no where to be found. NO phone to call, nothing. Please tell me how to get assistance.

16. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi V__4, we have sent you a private message. Please reply back to check and help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

17. V__4

V__4 Junior Member

It is working now, that someone reset it there. Thank you!

18. SaravananR@Parallels

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future. Thanks, Saravanan.

19. BenS16

BenS16 Bit poster

Hi, still no resoloution for this, almost 2 months since it was first raised!! Extremely frustrating, is there a number I can call or someone that can direct message me. Really disappointed.

20. SaravananR@Parallels

Hi BenS16, thank you for reaching out! We have sent a private message. Please check and reply us back to help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.