Cannot activate Parallels 11 on my new Mac. Please help!

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by BhanuL, Apr 19, 2019.

1. BhanuL

BhanuL Bit poster

Hi,
    I am having trouble activating my Parallels 11 on my new Mac. I sold my old mac and did not sign out on there before selling it. I reset it completely and sold it. I am unable to activate on the new Mac now. Can you please help me? Please let me know if you need any further information.

Thank you!

2. BhanuL

BhanuL Bit poster

Hi,

Can someone help me here please

3. BhanuL

BhanuL Bit poster

4. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

@Maria@Parallels @Sathiya@Parallels I have a similar problem. Parallels 11, Mac computer reset after data loss, unable to activate parallels. The same Mac before and after reset.

5. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

I used terminal to find the activation code. After input the activation key, the button to click to activate does not work
    Searching for installed licenses...

status="ACTIVE"

serial=" these code did not work!! "

user=""

organization=""

6. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

126-26397-17521-23954-20564-38465 activation key, it says Wrong license key format

7. Hello, this is wrong format of license. Parallels Desktop license key looks like ADNHD6-87HGRT-....... etc.
    Do you remember your email address that you used for the Parallels Desktop 11 purchase or registration?

8. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

please can you hide it so it is not public

I followed this and found the code above.
    https://kb.parallels.com/es/115424

If I remember correctly, the email address is probably the one I use for this parallels account.

9. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

I followed the code above following these steps, using mac terminal.

If I remember correctly, the email address is probably the one I use for this parallels account.

10. I've tried to find your license using your email alisonch****@gmail.com and your fist and last name, but didn't find any information..
    Do you have any purchase order or any purchase documents?

11. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

I redeemed using a physical card for the software. I lost it and don't have digital version of purchase order. What can I do? I contacted parallels for support using this account in 2016 too.

12. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

A
    Actually do I need an activation code? The parallel desktop and windows can be opened. Just that windows 10 fails to lode microsoft softwares. It shows a grey background.

13. plshelptech

plshelptech Bit poster

according to your support guide, it says it should be numeric codes "The output will give you the serial line with numeric codes in the following format"

14. License key and serial number are different.
    Anyway if you have an issue with your Windows VM, please try to reset it.
    Also please share with us your macOS version.