Unable to Activate. "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer..."

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Raja1, May 19, 2020.

1. Hello, we've made some changes, please check the activation issue and let us know the results.

2. ptd

ptd Bit poster

Back in business, thanks for the assist!

-pd

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  3. GaryG4

GaryG4 Bit poster

I have the error: the license is already in use. How would you like to activate. I choose activate on they mac, and get the following error: unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key. Please reset my key. Thank you.

Attached Files:

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key. Try to use it again.

5. JeromeS3

JeromeS3 Bit poster

Hello! I got a licensed for parallels desktop 11. Uninstalled on my mc mini and installed on an old macbook, got the error "reached maximum number of activations". Is it possible to reset the license?

6. GaryG4

GaryG4 Bit poster

Worked perfectly. Thank you for the help.

7. RichardK19

RichardK19 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem.
    This license key is associated with another Parallels account. I signed out of Parallels on old Mac. But Activate on New Mac did not work.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key. Try to use it again.

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We do not see any keys purchased or registered with the current account. Please use the correct account and activate.

11. -ChristianS-

-ChristianS- Junior Member

Hi, I moved to a new Mac and now get the warning message that the maximum number of activations has been reached for my license (Parallels Desktop 10). I already reset the old Mac so I cannot log out manually. Furthermore, I don't see an option on the new Mac to activate the license on this Mac and deactivate it on the old Mac. Could you please reset my Parallels Desktop 10 key? Thank you ...

12. T.niwase

T.niwase Bit poster

Hello, I use the Parallels Desktop 11 for Mac.
    I would like to change my computer

I got a new computer and reinstalled the Parallel desktop 11 for mac.
    I put in my activation key but I get an error message.
    The old computer has already removed the parallel desktop application.

Please reset the activation key.

Best regards,

13. Hi, we've reset your key, please check the issue.

14. -ChristianS-

-ChristianS- Junior Member

@maria: And what about my key with the same problem? :)

15. RichardK19

RichardK19 Bit poster

I received a latest message that you reset my PD 11 key. It is still giving me the message "This license key is associated with another Parallels account." Do you need the license key and confirmation email for this activation? Why is it so hard to migrate the key after I signed out on the old install?

16. RichardK19

RichardK19 Bit poster

I suppose the license key needs to be transferred to the other account with the Comcast address? Your system is not allowing me to sign on to the account with my business email address as the username.

17. KurtM

KurtM Bit poster

I need my product license reset. It doesn't let me deactivate or logout.

18. RichardK19

RichardK19 Bit poster

Is this the best that Parallels can do for support? Can you not afford an email address? This is the most inefficient POS software support I've ever received. I have left numerous posts and I keep getting the same message from you. My current account is either a business email or Comcast email. You and I need to escalate this ticket/post/whatever the heck it is and get this resolved today.

19. RichardK19

RichardK19 Bit poster

I've posted three times on your inefficient forum and this has not been resolved. I have a current ACTIVE license key. It is / SHOULD BE associated with my Comcast email address.

Is this the best that Parallels can do for support? Can you not afford an email address? This is the most inefficient POS software support I've ever received. I have left numerous posts and I keep getting the same message from you. My current account is either a business email or Comcast email. You and I need to escalate this ticket/post/whatever the heck it is and get this resolved today.

20. RichardK19

RichardK19 Bit poster

I've posted three times on your inefficient forum and this has not been resolved. I have a current ACTIVE license key. It is / SHOULD BE associated with my Comcast email address.