Can't activate parallels toolbox.

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by m.Nak, Aug 16, 2019.

1. RafaelI

RafaelI Bit poster

Unable to activate a valid Parallels Toolbox license. "The license server doesn't accept your key." This appear even if the Parallels desktop license is activated.

2. Hello,
    we've made necessary changes, please restart your Parallels Toolbox and check the issue.

3. WarrenY

WarrenY Bit poster

I'm seeing this on my second Mac as well.

And before you ask me to private-message you with that second key, I've searched for a way to do that and can't find it, so if you'd also tell me how, that'd help.

4. TimothyK2

TimothyK2 Bit poster

Hi I have a similar problem with activating my parallel toolbox on my new Mac. I cannot seem to be able to deactivate the parallel toolbox on my other Mac account. Can anyone assist me?

5. StephanH9

StephanH9 Bit poster

"Unable to activate a valid Parallels Toolbox license. "The license server doesn't accept your key." This appear even if the Parallels desktop license is activated."

Same. Please advise.

6. Hello, please sorry for the delay in response.
    Do you still have an issue?
    Please provide us with your license ee if yes.

7. J.G.F.P.R

J.G.F.P.R Bit poster

Hi, I have 3 licenses of Parallels Desktop. Because I replaces one of my 3 macs I moved one license over to the new macbook. Worked fine, except the fact that Parallels Toolbox is still not activated on my new machine, while it stays activated on the olde machine. When I enter the license key manually it tells me that the server doesn't accept it. Parallels Toolbox shows me the 2 other licenses I am using on other machines and suggests to use one of those. Don't want to do that since I need the toolbox on the other machines too. So, what can I do to move the toolbox license only from my old mac to the new one ? Regards, Joost

8. J.G.F.P.R

J.G.F.P.R Bit poster

The license-key I am using: C226EA-THHA6A-55Q3WB-VXAJ9Z-PYP7YZ

9. SchroedersKater

SchroedersKater Member

Hello,
    I also get "Your product license has expired". Please help!

10. SchroedersKater

SchroedersKater Member

No help available? I already wrote a PM, but didn't receive any answer yet.

11. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello, We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating using the above key and check. Thanks.

12. McallenT@P

Hello, Please reply to in personal message with the license key, we will check and get back to you. Thanks.

13. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

Exactly have the same problem, cannot activate the toolbox with an active parallels desktop Mac Pro subscription, sending key as a PM and gently asking for the necessary changes to be made.

14. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

Hm, seems I cannot send PMs on my own, but need to be contacted instead? Or I am not able to find the feature.

15. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

Hello? I want to use your product, not only purchase it.

16. McallenT@P

Hello, Please reply in a personal message with the license key, so we can assist you further. Thanks, McAllen.

17. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

Did so (started a "conversation") - patiently waiting for an update!

18. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

Still waiting...

19. Username42

Username42 Bit poster

And still waiting ... great customer support.

20. SchroedersKater

SchroedersKater Member

Fantastic service! A non-satisfying solution from Maria after more than 3 months.
    Now I know, where I'm not going to buy again after more than 10 years being a customer of Parallels.

Username42 likes this.