Your product license has reached the activation limit

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by HansolL, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Hello, there is no computers and license keys in your account xafah****8@mado34.com
    Please share with us your license or email address which you've used for the registration.

2. PavelM7

PavelM7 Bit poster

Hello, looks like I'm another guy in a row with the same problem. I can't activate my license on a new mac. Can you reset my activation? I know the license is for old version (10) and I want to upgrade it, but before upgrade I just want to be sure the license is valid and I can use it for upgrade. Thanks!

3. JeffreyD5

JeffreyD5 Bit poster

Since Team members are replying regularly in this thread, I thought I would post my question about license activation here. I had v15 on my 2019 MBP 15" laptop. I installed the first Big Sur public beta. Of course, v15 was not set up for that. Within a few days, v16 was released and I got an email from Parallels stating that this upgrade was free for me. But, when I upgraded to v16 and tried to activate using my existing license. A message tells me that my license requires a $49.99 upgrade fee. Any guidance about this?
    Thank you.

4. JeffreyD5

JeffreyD5 Bit poster

I guess I killed the thread!

5. Hi, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key. Please check the issue.

6. Hi, in order to activate new version you ned new key. That is why application asked you for the new license.
    Please sorry for the delay in response and let us know if you have any additional questions.

7. roundcubefive

roundcubefive Bit poster

Thank you for your reply, however my Parallels 12 key does not activate. I am getting the same error message: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

8. roundcubefive

roundcubefive Bit poster

any solution ?

9. RichardP24

RichardP24 Bit poster

Hi,

I seem to be having the same issue, I've moved to a new Mac and want to move my Parallels 15 Subscription license to it. I have logged out of Parallels Desktop on my old Mac and uninstalled it but it doesn't help.

Can you please reset the status of my license so I can transfer it

10. Please provide us with your license key via the private message for the further investigation.

11. Hello, we've reset your license key, please check the issue and let us know the results.

12. TomerH1

TomerH1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same issue. Hardware failure on previous MAC, trying to activate on a new one and getting that "Your product license has reached the activation limit."
    Can you deactivate all machines for my account? I should only have this new one I'm trying to activate on.
    Thanks.

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please help us with your Parallels Desktop license key in private message to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

14. TomerH1

TomerH1 Bit poster

I am so sorry - but I can't for the life of me figure out how to send a PM or start a conversation on this forum.
    Can you please send me one to which I can reply?
    Thanks!

15. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

He
    Hello, we have sent you a private message, please check and response. Thanks, Parallels Team.