upgrade eligibility

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by biomonk, May 3, 2020.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello Steven, please send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

2. StevenY2

StevenY2 Bit poster

Sorry, how do I sent private messages in here?

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have send you a private message, please check and response. Thanks, Parallels Team.

4. MelihY

MelihY Bit poster

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message, please check and reply. Thanks, Parallels Team.

6. ParallelsU828

ParallelsU828 Bit poster

, can you please check my eligibility for upgrade also?Thanks. I can't seem to find my original disc

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly send your current Parallels Desktop license key in private message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

8. Caesar312

Caesar312 Bit poster

Hi, I previously had a very old version of Parallels (v3?) and I don't know if that would make me eligible for upgrade pricing?

9. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

10. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @BartoszZ , you can upgrade the to latest version of Parallels Desktop for Mac. Black Friday 20% off promo is live. 20% off for both Perpetual and Subscription, Full and Upgrade. For subscriptions discount is applied for year one only. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @Caesar312, Yes, you are eligible to upgrade to the latest version, Please sent us the version 3 key in a personal message and we will provide you replacement key of the version 3, so you can use that with the upgrade key that you are about to purchase. Thanks, Parallels Team.

12. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello, Yes, you are eligible to purchase the upgrade license and activate it with the same account that has the version 8 key. Thanks, Parallels Team.

13. HeikkiN

HeikkiN Bit poster

I have purchased version 15 for 99 last year, hardly used as did not get bootcamp working.
    Am I eligible to upgrade for pro 17 subscription for ARM Macs?

14. AlexB31

AlexB31 Bit poster

I have the following permanent licenses:
    (Upgrade) Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac
    (Full Version) Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac

Am I eligible to purchase an upgrade license for Parallels Desktop Pro Edition?

The price (discounted due to Black Friday + Upgrade) says it will be £31.99/year.
    What will the price be after the first year?

15. BobZ2

BobZ2 Bit poster

Hi, I have a Parallels Desktop 7 legacy licence. Am I eligible to buy the Pro subscription at upgrade price?

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, yes, you can upgrade to Parallels Desktop for Mac 17 or Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition subscription. Thanks, Parallels Team.

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, yes, you can purchase Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro upgrade and use it on the same account where you have Parallels Desktop for Mac 7 license key. Thanks, Parallels Team.

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, yes, you can purchase Parallels Desktop Pro Edition upgrade and use it. This discounted amount is only for this year. From next year you need to pay full renewal amount. Thanks, Parallels Team.

19. AlexB31

AlexB31 Bit poster

Thanks Debasmita.
    At checkout, it says:

> This is a yearly subscription product. After 12 month(s), a yearly fee of £39.99 is due starting with the next billing cycle. You may cancel your subscription at any time.

this sounds like the Black Friday discount will expire, but the Upgrade discount will remain?
    so the renewal price will be cheaper than a "New License" would normally be?

20. Caesar312

Caesar312 Bit poster

I am not sure how to PM you back, I tried everything I could find...