Cannot activate Toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by eCommerceT, Apr 1, 2021.

1. UweK12

UweK12 Bit poster

I do have the same Problem.

Attached Files:

2. AlexandreL3

AlexandreL3 Bit poster

Maybe i'm wrong, but I tried to reach many ways for customer service about "Cannot activate toolbox". First support request was on Facebook Messenger and now before holidays on forum here and situation not yet repaired... Is there any other platform to reach more dynamic customer service a 1 one-year plan? Almost 2 months are passed now! I just bought my activation on november 20, 2021 and already told me I have 3 activations working yet...

3. UweK12

UweK12 Bit poster

Does it help to send you the License Code too verify the problem ort that you can send me a valid code?
    Uwe

4. UweK12

UweK12 Bit poster

What I found:
    Even deinstallationn and install an 7 days demo version does not help. The Demo version tries too use the license code with the same effect.
    If I use an older License code von rev. 7 the answer comes after a second, with an valid license code the answer comes after an minute or so.
    Uwe

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you private message. Kindly check and response.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, have you purchased only Parallels Toolbox subscription? or Parallels Desktop for Mac subscription?

7. AlexandreL3

AlexandreL3 Bit poster

Parallels Toolbox subscription

8. SteveD9

SteveD9 Bit poster

9. Please try again

10. SteveD9

SteveD9 Bit poster

Still does not work. Can anyone help me?

Attached Files:

11. AlexandreL3

AlexandreL3 Bit poster

Hello Maria, suggestion here ... What would you say if we re-subscribed to a new subscription and Cleverbridge reimbursed us afterwards? Fixing this situation permanently for everyone would seem to be the best solution.

12. AlexandreL3

AlexandreL3 Bit poster

Finally fixed here. Admnistration could help me

13. SteveD9

SteveD9 Bit poster

Hello Maria, I have tried again and again. I have uninstalled and re installed and still does not work. I still get the exact same error message. Can you please help me?
    Thanks.

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Toolbox license key over there.

15. TravisB3

TravisB3 Bit poster

Help, I have a toolbox license that was activated on three different macbooks that died. Can you please remove both of those activations?
    Thank you,
    Travis Burmaster

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please refer to this KB article article for removing Parallels Toolbox from your Mac. We have deleted your message as it contains your private details. Kindly do not share your personal details on a public forum due to security purpose.