Parallels license has reached its activation limit

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by PhilipR5, Jan 14, 2020.

1. eP_

eP_ Bit poster

Hi, due to broken MacBook Pro I had to switch to another Mac. I installed Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac and tried to activate with the license key purchased at that time.
    Now I get that the license has reached its activation limit, rendering my purchase to next to useless.
    Can you p[lease help me as soon as possible. I am aware of the existence of the newer versions of Parallels and we have several licenses of Parallels but I want to keep using this license too what I paid for.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please check you private message and reply us back. Thanks, Parallels Team.

3. JamesD3

JamesD3 Bit poster

Hi,
    I also am having the Activation limit error. I needed to swap mother boards and disable the Nvidia GPU and now it complaining about licenses. I have been using Parallels 10 for this old computer.
    Thanks

4. InThoughtP

InThoughtP Bit poster

I have the same error message:
    the license has reached its activation limit
    I would like to reset the two active licenses so as to redistribute them correctly. It is like there's three licenses which I am letting one expire but the toolbox and the desktop licenses may not be the same on each of the computers. this error message "the license has reached its activation limit" is complicating correcting this issue.

5. Hi, we've reset your license key, please check the issue.

6. Hello, could you share your license keys with us via private message please?

7. DariuszP2

DariuszP2 Bit poster

Hi,
    I also am having the Activation limit error. praallels 14 version I change my Mac

8. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly provide us with your Parallels Desktop license key in private message so that we can assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

9. MarcF6

MarcF6 Bit poster

Hello, I can't activate the license on my new Macbook: "you have reached the maximum number of activations available for your key" Even by disabling on the old Macbook.

10. RobinD5

RobinD5 Bit poster

Hi,

I have the same problem with activating parallels on my new mac. Could support please help me?

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check and response.

12. Maetee1565

Maetee1565 Bit poster

Hi,

I have the same problem. Could support please reset my key?

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Maetee1565 likes this.
  14. Matthew19

Matthew19 Bit poster

Hi team,

same issue - parallels 12 moving from old iMac to Mac Pro. Signed out of iMac and uninstalled. Still no luck on new machine. Please reset for fresh installation. Thanks in advance

15. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Please check and response.

16. ParallelsU857

ParallelsU857 Bit poster

Hello. I have the same problem here. I've moved to a new mac for several times in a short period, and now it says 'this license has reached its activation limit...'. Could you please reset my key? Thanks in advance.

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Please check and response.

18. MaximK8

MaximK8 Bit poster

Hello team,
    I'm working as QA and often migrate from one corporate MacBook to a new one.
    Could you please reset my key? Thank you a million.

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

20. HarryL1

HarryL1 Bit poster

Hello Team,
    I am also facing this same issue for my Parallels Desktop 16.
    This is the error I receive: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."
    I would really appreciate it if you could please help me to solve this issue.
    Thanks you very much!