Parallels license has reached its activation limit

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by PhilipR5, Jan 14, 2020.

1. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @duwelt, Parallels Desktop version 11 is not compatible with the latest Mac / macOS. Please refer to this KB article: https://kb.parallels.com/114381 to know the compatibility of version 11 with macOS. Please purchase an upgrade license and activate it under the same account as version 11. Thanks, Parallels Team.

2. duwelt

duwelt Bit poster

Hi Mcallen,
    I am using macOS Catalina on my old Mac and Parallels 11 is running fine. The new Mac has the same MacOS version.

3. duwelt

duwelt Bit poster

I am running Windows 8.1 on Parallels and just checked: My via Time Machine restored version on my new Mac is running perfectly in Test Version Mode.
    I just want to move the licence please.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly follow the steps from the KB article for moving Parallels Desktop license key.

5. duwelt

duwelt Bit poster

Hello,
    As in my first post explained, there is no option to move the licence. I read all the articles.
    Please help.
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-06 um 07.35.41.jpg Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-05 um 11.13.38.jpg

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a PM. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop 11 full license key over there.

7. Luke13

Luke13 Bit poster

Hello, I am experiencing the same issue going from my old Mac to my new one. What do you need from me to fix this issue? Thanks!

8. Luke13

Luke13 Bit poster

Hello again, I still need my license reset in order for me to switch to my new Mac, can I get an ETA on when this will occur?

9. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @Luke13, Kindly check your DM. Thanks.

10. 로스트바이브

로스트바이브 Bit poster

I bought a new MacBook and installed Parallels, and this message pops up. What should I do? Error message: "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

11. 로스트바이브

로스트바이브 Bit poster

Hello I bought a new MacBook and reinstalled Parallels. When i tried to activate it, this error message poped up; "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies." Please reset my license key. Thanks!

12. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello, Please DM the license key and we will reset it for you. Thanks, Parallels Team.

13. 로스트바이브

로스트바이브 Bit poster

14. 로스트바이브

로스트바이브 Bit poster

15. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello 로스트바이브, we have reset the license key, please try to log in and check. Thanks.

16. Nemensi

Nemensi Member

Can you please reset 828WPY-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX-DTZB5W? Thanks.

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please try activating your license key now.

18. MJN

MJN Bit poster

Hi, please assist me with an issue im having with parallels. I just purchased the premium version yesterday and as im entering the product key, it is prompting me to attach an old product key to which i dont have any copy of. I've tried looking at my email registered when i was trying the old version but nothing. Please help me sort this out as soon as possible so i can continue with my job. thank you
    upload_2022-7-10_15-4-50.png

19. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that in order to activate Parallels Desktop for Mac Upgrade license you must have a Parallels Desktop legacy permanent license to act like the previous version key while activation.

20. AnthonyS30

AnthonyS30 Bit poster

bought a new mac now my old key is useless and I cant activate...been trying to resolve this for some time now. Please help or should I find another solution? DM me and I will provide my key (I will not post it on an open forum like this).