Parallels license has reached its activation limit

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by PhilipR5, Jan 14, 2020.

1. RicardoM12

RicardoM12 Bit poster

Hi!
    My Parallels Desktop license is not working after I had replaced my Mac.
    Can you please assist me on resetting my license, please?

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

3. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

4. AndreF13

AndreF13 Bit poster

Just got new M2 mac, but my parallels key says it has reached its activation limit, can you help ?

5. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

6. RicardoM12

RicardoM12 Bit poster

Any chance of helping me again?
    I've replaced again my Mac, and once again I am having this issue.
    Already contacted support, but they were absolutely unhelpful as they stated issue was resolved, which is not.
    I wasn't even asked the license nr.

7. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

8. ChrisC63

ChrisC63 Bit poster

Hello. I also need assistance with this issue as I have replaced the Mac I had with a new MacBook Pro. Thank you.

"This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."

9. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

ChrisC63 likes this.
  10. ChrisC63

ChrisC63 Bit poster

Sent. Thanks.

11. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have reset your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key. Thanks.

ChrisC63 likes this.
  12. ChrisC63

ChrisC63 Bit poster

Thank you. I'm good to go.

13. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

14. ThomB1

ThomB1 Bit poster

hi, i also experience the same issue and are not able to find any help. i tried to call and it just brought me back to the support page on the website.

15. ThomB1

ThomB1 Bit poster

the issue is solved through facebook chat. thanks!

16. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

17. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

18. NoorWik

NoorWik Bit poster

Hello,
    I would like to activate my licence of parallels Desktop 17 on my new Macbook m1, but parallels show me window of Maximum number of activation for this license. Can You reset the limit?
    Thank for your help

19. BarryD4

BarryD4 Bit poster

I'm trying to register my copy of version 11 on Mavericks to access some retro project material but unable to contact licence server, any work arounds?
    'Check your Internet connection and try again. If the problem persists, follow this link to register your copy of Parallels Desktop.'
    Thanks

20. StefanS43

StefanS43 Bit poster

I've got version 13 of Parallels Desktop and seem to have the same issue as everyone else. I've signed out on the old computer, but when I sign in and try to activate it on the new computer I get the message. Can you please reset the limit for me?