Upgrading from Parallels 13 to Parallels 15

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by BD_2, Jan 4, 2022.

1. BD_2

BD_2 Bit poster

I'm currently running MacOS Mojave/Parallels 13.3.2. For various reasons, I can only upgrade to Catalina, not to more recent versions of the OS. Therefore, for compatibility, it seems I need to upgrade to Parallels 15, since more recent versions of Parallels are not compatible with Catalina. I see that I can download the Parallels 15 .dmg file from the Parallels website. My question is, how do I purchase and obtain an upgrade license for Parallels 15 in order to activate it?

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, if you are willing to purchase Parallels Desktop Pro upgrade yearly subscription you can directly purchase it from our website by visiting here.

3. BD_2

BD_2 Bit poster

Are you saying that the only way to obtain an upgrade license/product key to Parallels 15 is to purchase the Parallels Desktop Pro upgrade yearly subscription?

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, in order to purchase a permanent Parallels Desktop 15 license, you need to contact any 3rd party resellers Amazon, eBay etc or any software store in are
    https://www.parallels.com/partners/locator/ . Please reach us back for any further queries.