更换新MAC以后不能激活,提示:旧激活密匙不能被许可证服务器接受

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by 2622151, Jan 17, 2020.

1. kooxiang

kooxiang Bit poster

I've sent you the license key, but I didn't get a response

2. eb_1

eb_1 Bit poster

I fail to activate my Parallels Desktop 15 and I have been asked to buy a new version...

3. huang4

huang4 Bit poster

hi,I have the same issue. Would you mind send me a private message?I dont know how to send it

4. jason54

jason54 Bit poster

I have the same problem, Please tell me how to send the private message?

5. jiangp

jiangp Bit poster

the same issue, how to solve it?

6. junlon2006

junlon2006 Bit poster

I have the same issue, I have two license, one is pd12, another is upgrade pd 16

7. Tian

Tian Bit poster

have the same issue

8. xuwenhao

xuwenhao Bit poster

I have the same problem. How to send you private message, dear Maria@Parallels?

9. xuwenhao

xuwenhao Bit poster

I have the same problem. I don't know how to send you private message. Please send me private message.

10. yuel1

yuel1 Bit poster

Would you mind send me a private message? I have the same problem.

11. JakeLiu

JakeLiu Bit poster

I have the same problem!
    This looks like a common problem when people moved to a new Mac.
    I have the same issue with active license in a new Mac , I have 17version license and 16 version license, but when I tried to active the parallel license in the new Mac the result was 'the old license can not be accepted by license server', like this:
    upload_2022-2-1_9-55-48.png
    I really need a help to solve it.

Attached Files:

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check and response.

13. asopavin

asopavin Bit poster

I have the same problem!
    I have the same issue with active license in a new Mac , I have 17version license and 16 version license, but when I tried to active the parallel license in the new Mac the result was 'the old license can not be accepted by license server'.

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with both of your license keys over there.

15. asopavin

asopavin Bit poster

That private message cannot be replied, I purchased licenses with my account -, you can check my authorization and licenses in your system, actually I purchased three version keys in past, 15version 16version and 17version. The problem was the key didn't work at new Mac when I loged off key from old mac, and It also dosen't work at old mac when I move it back, both prompts is 'the old license can not be accepted by license server'.

Why the key purchased normally cannot be accepted by license server and please solve it.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2022
  16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, I have sent you another PM. Can you check and tell me if you are able to respond? We have removed your email address alone due to security purpose.

17. cc_14

cc_14 Bit poster

I have the same problem!
    I have the same issue with active license in a new Mac , I have 17version license and 16 version license, but when I tried to active the parallel license in the new Mac the result was 'the old license can not be accepted by license server'.

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with your Parallels Desktop 17 and 16 license key over there.

19. cc_14

cc_14 Bit poster

How can I offer my key for you? reply here?

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, on the right top corner you will be able to find inbox. Click on that, you can see my message. Reply over there.