"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.

2. BenjaminB7

BenjaminB7 Bit poster

hello - i've tried to log out of parallels on my old mac, run the terminal command, etc and nothing is working on moving my parallels pro license. could you please help?

3. Hello, we've made some changes with your key, please check the issue and let us know how does it work.

4. IgnacioC1

IgnacioC1 Bit poster

Hi, same problem, moved to MacBook 16 from old MacBook 13 and cannot activate, please help in resetting, thanks.

5. Hi, done, please check the issue.

6. RichardC9

RichardC9 Bit poster

Once again, my MacBook Air main board is crash - activation limit reached. Can you help me so that I can activate the license on a different machine?

Thanks.

7. chil

chil Bit poster

same problem , my old mac book is crash ,
    activation limit reached. Can you help me so that I can activate the license on a different machine?

Thanks.

8. Hello, just reset your key, please check the issue.

9. joshuar4

joshuar4 Bit poster

Same problem here. New hardware, activation limit reached.

10. Hello, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key, please check the issue.
    And also please note that Parallels Desktop 10 doesn't compatible with the latest macOS 11 Big Sur

11. joshuar4

joshuar4 Bit poster

I'm not sure what you mean, but still, when I try to use the activation key I get the same error. Would you have sent me a new key?

12. Please check your inbox for more information.

13. AdamG2

AdamG2

Tried "prlsrvctl activate-license-online" but received error "Unknown action: activate-license-online"
    I'm trying to install Parallels 14 on a new Mac (the old Mac is kaput.)

14. Hi we've reset your Parallels Desktop 14 license key, please try to activate it once again and let us know how does it work for you.

15. DirkH7

DirkH7 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same issue: changing to new macbook and parallels desktop 11 says activation limit reached. My Key: KJH1QV-0DPD7T-......
    Please could you help me? Thank you very much!!!

16. WilliamF12

WilliamF12 Junior Member

I am facing the same issues (Esta licença atingiu seu limite de ativação e não pode mais ser usada para ativar novas cópias de produtos.)
    . I have purchased a new MBP 14 and am unable to activate my parallels 17 on it. Please need help.

17. AlfredJ3

AlfredJ3 Bit poster

I'm using Windows 11 and I'm having problems in activating it. My friend suggested me to try Windows 11 Activator to activate it and finally I'm using an activated version of Windows 11. This version of Windows stands out from previous versions.

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please let us know if you have any queries.

19. FarmerBob

FarmerBob Bit poster

i looked around in this huge thread for a bit, got here by searching and couldn't find what I needed so I'll post it here:

In my account it shows two machines registered with ||s v10.x on them. But it's not actually a "Them" as in two machines. It's one machine with 4 internal HHDs and two SSDs, many Partitions and every macOS there is. I do Beta testing and have to change things up a lot or use a partition of one OS to migrate to another where a copy of ||s might end up, most unknowingly.

I now have a new client and am the Mac Resource for the project I started with them. Part of that is to run our scripts for Tech Support under every possible scenario, including on VMs, and the most likely for the Macintosh platform is ||s. I tried to install it on my laptop which in all reality would be my second or as of the moment only machine I am needing it on and got the "over install quota". So what is the easiest way to rectify this so I can install on my Laptop? I need to stay in v10.x, then will upgrade later. I have to consider everything.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated . . .
    . . . fb

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, which Mac OS currently you are running?