"This license key is associated with another Parallels account."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by JeffW9, Aug 10, 2021.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please provide us the same information over there so that we can do the needful. We have removed your email addresses due to security purpose.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly check the inbox at the right top corner, you will be able to find the initiated chat. Please repky us over there.
    Hello, kindly check the inbox at the right top corner, you will be able to find the initiated chat. Please reply us over there. Kindly do not share your email address on a public forum due to security reasons.

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, as per your purchased reference number 322357560, your license key is registered under san******@uach.cl

4. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

5. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @MingY3, The license key from the above-mentioned order reference number is registered under this email account jam***ing@me.com please use the same to activate the license. Thanks, Parallels Team.

6. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message with your registered email address. Kindly provide us with your old and new email addresses over there.

8. Katzo

Katzo Bit poster

Hullo, Parallels staff!
    Same issue as other users--cannot reactivate Parallels on new MacBook after migrating to new device.
    Any help would be amazing. See info below. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2022
  9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

10. Katzo

Katzo Bit poster

Ah! Thank you so much

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, your most welcome. Please reach us back for any further queries.

12. YazminC

YazminC Bit poster

Hi
    same error as the others...I'm trying to move my license to another computer and got the error: 'This license key is already registered in a different account'
    please help. My reference number is 317089417 and my account email is yazmin*****@densitylabs.io
    Thanks!

13. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, your license keys are registered under cristian******@densitylabs.io

14. YazminC

YazminC Bit poster

Hi, ok thanks.
    We bought 3 parallels licenses, and it seems that cristian******@densitylabs.io has 2 licenses assigned.
    Could you assign the license:*****-*****-*****-*****-***GCJ to my account email please: yazmin*****@densitylabs.io

15. Tharun@P

Tharun@P Moderator

Hello, We have sent you a private DM asking for information regarding the license transfer. Please reply back to the DM with the information requested and not here in the public forum. Thanks.

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Kindly help us with the license key and the whole email address.

YazminC likes this.
  17. YazminC

YazminC Bit poster

Hi. Thank You
    I am unable to send the reply email, because it sends it back to me. What email can I reply to?

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, you will find your inbox at the right top corner. Please click on inbox and you will be able to find my PM.

19. RyuU

RyuU Bit poster

I also have the same issue. Please send me a pm so that you can help me work this out.

20. RyuU

RyuU Bit poster

Hello is there anybody around?