Need to transfer Parallels license to new Mac

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by GenevieveC, Aug 2, 2018.

1. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please send your license key in private message so that we can do the needful. Thanks, Parallels Team.

2. WilliamF12

WilliamF12 Junior Member

Hello ! Please reset my key. I already deleted parallels from my old mac and unable to activate on new mac.

3. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @WilliamF12, Please provide the license key in your personal message and we shall reset the same. thanks, Parallels Team.

4. WilliamF12

WilliamF12 Junior Member

Key sent. Waiting for reset. Thanks !

5. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have already reset it. Please activate it now.

6. JorgeI2

JorgeI2 Bit poster

Hello, I have the same problem. Can somebody help me?

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, what is the error message you are getting while trying to transfer the activation key to a new Mac?

8. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello Abishek5, Please check our private conversation.

9. LoiL

LoiL Bit poster

Hello @GampaA@Parallels, I have the same problem. I shifted to a new mac and deleted the parallels from my older mac. However I keep getting error
    "This license is already used to activate Parallels Desktop on another Mac. To activate Parallels Desktop on this Mac, it is recommended that you purchase a new license."
    When I select "Activate on this Mac". I get following error : This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again.

Can you please help me?
    Thank you very much.

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

11. LoiL

LoiL Bit poster

Hello,
    I already got help through Facebook Support.
    Thanks anyway

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Thank you. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

13. TomiyasuS

TomiyasuS Bit poster

Maria,
    I am trying to install parallels 9 on my old mac running 10.11.6 elcapitan , but both of my licenses tell me I am unable although I uninstalled from all those computers. Please reset both of my licenses for 9.0 Mac. Thank you!

14. TomiyasuS

TomiyasuS Bit poster

I am trying to install parallels 9 on my old mac running 10.11.6 elcapitan , but both of my licenses tell me I am unable although I uninstalled from all those computers. Please reset both of my licenses for 9.0 Mac. Thank you!

15. Asish

Asish Staff Member

Hello @TomiyasuS, We have sent you a message through DM. Please check and reply back to us through DM so that we can assist you further.

16. Tharun@P

Tharun@P Moderator

Hello Abhishek5, We have sent you a personal message. Please check and reply to it. Do not provide any personal information in the public forum. Thanks.

17. AldoT1

AldoT1 Bit poster

18. AldoT1

AldoT1 Bit poster

I don't know how to reply privately

19. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    To verify your private message, kindly click on your inbox on the top-right of the forum page, we have sent you the necessary instructions to activate your Parallels Desktop 17 on your Mac.
    Thank you.

20. RichardP34

RichardP34 Bit poster

I am trying to activate Parallels 15 on a Mac and it's telling me "This license is already used to activate Parallels Desktop on another Mac". I was using it on a different machine, but removed the key on that machine, and have verified that it's deactivated. On the one I am trying to activate when I click on "Activare on this mac" it has me log in (again) and enter the key (again) and I get the same message. I'm stuck in a loop. Any suggestions?