Call of Duty WW2 on Parallels 15 not working

Have you guys tried to use "Enable vested virtualisation" ? I have a similar issue with my MacBook and the game Guild Wars Prophecies which has a consistent fatal error at launch. Unfortunately that option is greyed out for me but it could fix some DirectX related issues for games crashing at launch. The other workout I found was to disable Parallels Display Manager (WDDM) (Device Manager > Display > Parallels Display Apdater) but that is obviously very inadequate since you can run games... but without graphic cards making them basically impossible to play. At least it helped me spot the root of the issue...
 
I too am experiencing the same issue.
  • I am using Parallels Desktop 16 for Mac, standard edition, 16.5.0 (49183)
  • Load "Battle.net"
  • I select "Play" on 'Call of Duty: Warzone`
  • The application loads about ~25% before a DirectX Error presents, stating "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error. Check the readme for possible solutions." Of course Battle.net doesn't have a readme for running Warzone in Parallels.
  • I did configure the VM so that it runs with the gaming profile, but that doesn't seem to make a difference.
  • I submitted #2958233 in hopes to further escalate this issue.
 
Greetings everyone..

Getting the same error as the rest of the folks in the thread whilst trying to play COD Black Ops: Cold War through Battle.net

"No valid DX12 video card found."

I've tried adding the additional command line arguments: '-d3d11legacy' and '-d3d11' - both do not work.

Can we please get a Dev to reply on the status of these issues?
 
I have the same issue, any fix been found?
I would be interested to know from other users which games 'will' work on macos with Paralells. So far, nothing for me including Steam and Origin.
Thank you.
 
I use Paralel Ver. 17.1.4 (51567). ... I have same issue with Call of vanguard . When I try to enter the game I get the following message.
''No supported DXGI adapter''
My Mac graphic card.. AMD Radeon Pro 5600M 8 GB ..
I tried all step .. but I did see any adjustment about graphic card side ... my windows profile is game only .. So paralel says every think will be come automatically in Ver 17 .. But I see its not like that . . and I saw when I read forum nobody work on this issue in paralel desktop side ... this disappointed me.
 

Attachments

  • Ekran Resmi 2022-07-03 22.50.14.png
    Ekran Resmi 2022-07-03 22.50.14.png
    60.7 KB · Views: 3
I use Paralel Ver. 17.1.4 (51567). ... I have same issue with Call of vanguard . When I try to enter the game I get the following message.
''No supported DXGI adapter''
My Mac graphic card.. AMD Radeon Pro 5600M 8 GB ..
I tried all step .. but I did see any adjustment about graphic card side ... my windows profile is game only .. So paralel says every think will be come automatically in Ver 17 .. But I see its not like that . . and I saw when I read forum nobody work on this issue in paralel desktop side ... this disappointed me.

Cem merhaba, PD 18.01 versiyonu kullanıyorum, CoD WW2 çalışır mı? Macbook M1 Pro kullanıyorum?
 
Hi all,
I m using PD V18.01, Does it work CoD WW2 on this version? any problem?
If the game works, I will buy from steam.
Cheers
 
Back
Top