Can't Activate Parallels Desktop 11

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by BrianC7, Nov 21, 2016.

1. DanielleM1

DanielleM1 Bit poster

I have the same issue. But with Parallels Desktop 10

2. We have made necessary changes to your Parallels Desktop 10 license key. Please try to activate now and it should work.

3. BobB10

BobB10 Bit poster

I am having the same issue, I signed out of Parallels on the original computer and then I try to use the "Activate on This Mac" button and it fails to allow me to activate the license on the new computer. I poked around and I thought previously the website had a tool to un-register the license but I no longer see it. It is #6 of our Parallels 11 licenses.

4. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @BobB10 , we have reset the activation keys. Please try to activate now and check if that works.

5. prashantm2

prashantm2 Bit poster

I
    I think many people facing this issue.

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi prashantm2. We just have a limit on the activation counter to prevent usage of a single license on multiple hosts.

7. BobB10

BobB10 Bit poster

That allowed me to activate the license again on a new machine, thanks.

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

You're welcome. Nice to know it works. Reach out again for any further queries.

9. MannyA1

MannyA1 Bit poster

Hello. Same problem. Please assist.

10. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @MannyA1 , we have made the necessary changes. Please open terminal on your Mac and execute the command prlsrvctl activate-license-online .

11. JamesIII

JamesIII Bit poster

same issue here. New iMac and can't activate.

12. JohnM57

JohnM57 Bit poster

I have the same problem, after I have renewed my subscription to Parallel 13, the toolbox activated but Parallel Desktop could not accept the activation and there were no option to enter the key or sync with the purchased subscription.
    upload_2018-4-15_21-10-21.png

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  13. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have checked your account, purchase information and confirmed you didn't renew the existing subscription instead purchased a new upgrade subscription. To activate the new upgrade you should have Parallels Desktop 11/12 permanent key which we cannot find in your account. You can get the refund and purchase a full version.

14. Scott7

Scott7 Bit poster

I´m having the same problem as others. Parallels was working fine on my MacMini, have this morning changed to a new MacMini and getting error message..

"You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."
    I no longer have the old machines that these licenses were on, and they have been wiped. Please advise.

I click the option to "activate on this mac"... I don´t mind if it disactivates on the other macs, i´m only using this new Mac now.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you to share the information requested in the private message.

16. JeffJ4

JeffJ4 Bit poster

I have this same issue. Why can't you set up our accounts so we can move our install to a new computer or motherboard?

17. Hi, we've changed your key's internal settings, please check the activation.

18. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

19. Hi, do you have the same issue?