FutureDrKurz
Bit poster
Hey guys,
I'm trying to install windows on my Mac with Parallels, and am having a problem.
I have parallels installed and activated, and am going through the OS installation wizard. When I get to the final step (And select the CD to install from) and click the Finish button, nothing happens. The button "pulses" as if it's been pressed, but nothing happens after that.
I've tried restarting my computer to no avail. I'm really at a loss with this problem--it seems so stupid.
I'm trying to install windows on my Mac with Parallels, and am having a problem.
I have parallels installed and activated, and am going through the OS installation wizard. When I get to the final step (And select the CD to install from) and click the Finish button, nothing happens. The button "pulses" as if it's been pressed, but nothing happens after that.
I've tried restarting my computer to no avail. I'm really at a loss with this problem--it seems so stupid.