How do I deactivate a Parallels 10 license to move it to a new Mac?

i have the same problem. I can't deactivate my license.
i try to deativate, but this is the error:
iMac-Davide-Dalmasso:~ studiolegaledalmasso$ prlsrvctl deactivate-license
Failed to deactivate the license: Unable to deactivate the product. Your type of license cannot be deactivated.
iMac-Davide-Dalmasso:~ studiolegaledalmasso$
 
@admins, I have 2 parallels ver 10 which I have followed your instructions in this post and continue to get error messages. One is on a Mac that died a few years back and the other is being replaced. Would you be so kind as to deactivate them so I can reinstall them on 2 different machines. Thank you for your time.
 
i have the same problem. I can't deactivate my license.
i try to deativate, but this is the error:
iMac-Davide-Dalmasso:~ studiolegaledalmasso$ prlsrvctl deactivate-license
Failed to deactivate the license: Unable to deactivate the product. Your type of license cannot be deactivated.
iMac-Davide-Dalmasso:~ studiolegaledalmasso$
Hello, we've checked your account and reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key. Please check the issue.
 
@admins, I have 2 parallels ver 10 which I have followed your instructions in this post and continue to get error messages. One is on a Mac that died a few years back and the other is being replaced. Would you be so kind as to deactivate them so I can reinstall them on 2 different machines. Thank you for your time.
Hello, we've found your Parallels Desktop 10 license keys and reset it.
Please check the activation issue.
 
Back
Top