I can't activate Parallels Desktop

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Darcio, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Hello, you can use your key for the corresponding version. So you can activate Parallels Desktop 16 with the 16 version license key.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

2. CarstenA2

CarstenA2 Bit poster

Hiya, same issue here with PD14. Could you also reset my key as well and let me know, when I can try to activate again? Looking forward hearing from you asap. Thanks much in advance.

3. Hello, we've reset your key, please check the issue

4. MICHAELW65

MICHAELW65 Bit poster

I have tried everything to activate my pD16 with my two keys. I had some hardware problems with my Macs and was unable to deactivate licenses. Can you reset my licenses. I will renew my subscription if we can reset the licenses.

5. Hi, we did some changes, please try again and let us know the results.

6. j0inthedarkside

j0inthedarkside Bit poster

same issue occured.

Uninstalled PD on old mac, and reinstalled with my activation key in new mac.

There's no activation selection popup described in this document (https://kb.parallels.com/123461).

Would you please reset my license?

7. j0inthedarkside

j0inthedarkside Bit poster

Hi, i'm having the same issue in PD16, could you please take a look? Thanks in advance!

8. Done, please check the issue.

9. pavini

pavini Bit poster

Same problema. Please, reset my key

10. Hello,
    your license key has been reset, please check the issue.

11. AliS8

AliS8 Bit poster

I have the same issue with PD15.

12. Hello,
    we've checked your account and unfortunately didn't find any key associated with phy.ali.sh1***@gmail.com
    Could you provide us with your Parallels Account email address please?

13. AliS8

AliS8 Bit poster

Thank you so much for your reply. I was given the activation key by my former supervisor. I activated PD15 on my MacBook Pro 13 inch and after I moved the hard disk to a bigger MacBook pro 15 inch the message appears that I can not activate and I have to deactivate PD15 from my previous MacBook Pro. That is already done before removing my hard disk. Any chance to check by using the activation key and not the email address? I value your help. Thank you!

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find the key with your registered email address. If you could provide the first 6 digits of the key, we can locate it and reset it.

15. AliS8

AliS8 Bit poster

Thank you so much for the quick reply.

JETNKJ

16. AliS8

AliS8 Bit poster

JETNKJ
    Thank you

17. Hey,
    sorry I cannot see any message from you in my inbox. Do you still have an issue?

18. AliS8

AliS8 Bit poster

Yes, still can not activate PD15. the first 6 characters from my activation code is JETNKJ. Please help!

19. ZekiT

ZekiT Bit poster

Same problem. I can not activate it. Please, reset my key

20. Hi, unfortunately there is no license key associated with your Parallels Account: phy.ali.sh**85@gmail.com
    Could you send us your full license key via the private message please?