Is there a way to reset the activation count parallels toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by MarkH20, Apr 20, 2017.

1. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

2. DavidS10

DavidS10 Bit poster

Just a reminder to the Parallels staff that there hasn't been a reply yet.

3. RiqP

RiqP Bit poster

I have done the same thing but still facing the issue

4. DavidS10

DavidS10 Bit poster

I contacted Parallels technical support. They reset the activation for me, and all is fine now.

5. RiqP

RiqP Bit poster

I am also going to contact the support team and and ask them to reset the activation for me. I hope this will work

6. CalvinC3

CalvinC3 Bit poster

I also had my mac repaired and am stuck at the activation screen (maximum number of activations). Tried messenger to get support, nobody answers there. Can anybody give me a hand?

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are unable to find any keys purchased or registered under this account. If you have an activation key, share it in a private message to check and assist.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 activation key. Try to activate again and check.

9. RichE2

RichE2 Bit poster

Hi, I had to clean install my OS without being able to deactivate my license first. Now I'm getting the error that I can't activate my new installation. Would you please reset my available activations and kill any of the old ones you have listed?
    Thanks,
    Rich

10. Hello RichE2. We have made the necessary changes. Please try to activate now and it should work.

11. MiguelP5

MiguelP5 Bit poster

Hi, How can be reset toolbox license activation limit?

12. Hi, please try to activate your Parallels Toolbox and let us know the results.

MiguelP5 likes this.
  13. MiguelP5

MiguelP5 Bit poster

Hi, its working! Many thanks for the help.
    Best Regards

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  14. JeffreyW1

JeffreyW1 Junior Member

Hi, I moved my licenses around different computers here in the past month as I got a new (to me) iMac, but the logic board died in one month. Now that I replaced it with a Mac Studio, I can't activate anymore if I need to. Can you reset both of my Parallels licenses? Thank you so much.

15. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello,
    I've just reset the hardware activation limit for your license keys. Please check - the issue should be fixed for you.