Moving License to a new Mac - Won't work

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by MichaelA27, Aug 16, 2019.

1. andream17

andream17 Bit poster

Hi,
    same issue for me. I cannot activate the Key when signing into Parallels on my new Macbook. Could you please reset my key?

Best

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

3. Everyone

Everyone Junior Member

Hi, I have the same issue - I have raised this to sales / licensing and heard nothing back - I purchased a new Desktop 19 for Mac licence, then a few weeks later migrated to an new Mac and my parallels profile says the Desktop 19 licence does not exist, please help!
    There must be an easier way for your customers to handle this?

4. Everyone

Everyone Junior Member

BTW, it says that my 'account is already in use' - what is that, my previous, old, wiped Mac?

5. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    We have sent you a private message to request for additional information to assist you further.
    Thank you.

6. Everyone

Everyone Junior Member

Thanks for this, but when respond the address comes up as following:
    Your message to forumadmin@parallels.com couldn't be delivered.
    forumadmin wasn't found at parallels.com.
    Plus, there is no contact address on the DM other than the one above - how do I get back to you??

7. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

P
    Hello,
    Please login to Parallels Forums > Go to Inbox > Open the message sent to you > Click on reply
    Thanks

8. Everyone

Everyone Junior Member

Can you please help - I have responded to you - I am unable to use my new Parallels product on my new Mac - I have provided you with the details in a previous post.

9. Everyone

Everyone Junior Member

Hi Can you please help me do the same - I have had
    Pramesh Boodadoo and Avinash Bundhoo contact me. I have supplied the details to them that they requested but over a week has passed and there has been no feedback to help me - they said they could transfer my licenses to my new Mac and email address - but there has been no progress. Can someone from parallels please get in contact with me.

10. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hello @Everyone
    Kindly check your personal message.
    Regards,

11. Everyone

Everyone Junior Member

Hi Trishna,

I have responded to you as you requested - but yet again, no follow up from you guys. My personal message contains all the details you require and proof of purchase to resolve this issue for me.

Regards,

David.