Moving License to a new Mac - Won't work

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by MichaelA27, Aug 16, 2019.

1. MichaelL68

MichaelL68 Bit Poster

Can You please reset my parallels 1e key?

2. Maria@Parallels

Maria@Parallels Parallels Team

Hello,
    we've made some changes, please check the issue and let us know the results.

3. MichaelL68

MichaelL68 Bit Poster

Nope, still the same...

4. RyujiK

RyujiK

I want to activate my license on my new Mac, but I can't sign out because my old Mac crashed. Please reset it.

5. Maria@Parallels

Did one more thing, please restart your Parallels Desktop and check the issue once again please.

6. Maria@Parallels

Hello, we've made some changes with your license key, please check the issue.

7. 陈晨凯

陈晨凯

When I try to activate my license for PD15, it requires to confirm a former license key for this upgrade key. However my PD14 license was not accepted.

8. Maria@Parallels

Hi, we've made some changes, please check the issue and let us know the results.

9. poundbit

poundbit Bit Poster

I have had to change to a new Mac mini as my old mini failed. I cannot activate my parallels 10 as I have reached the maximum number of activations. Is there a way for me to use my old Parallels 10 and 11 upgrade on my new Mac?

10. Maria@Parallels

Hello, we've checked your aacount sand****rown@******.com and unfortunately cannot find any license key associated with it.
    Could you provide us with your license key please?

11. ThomasS67

ThomasS67 Bit Poster

Hello,
    I have a license and I am trying to re-install Paralells from the CD after my computers HD crashed and I was forced to reinstall all the software on a new HD, the Activation screen is telling me that my product key has reached its activation limit. Please contact Paralells support for assistance.