Moving License to a new Mac - Won't work

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by MichaelA27, Aug 16, 2019.

1. MichaelL68

MichaelL68 Bit poster

Can You please reset my parallels 1e key?

2. Hello,
    we've made some changes, please check the issue and let us know the results.

3. MichaelL68

MichaelL68 Bit poster

Nope, still the same...

4. RyujiK

RyujiK Bit poster

I want to activate my license on my new Mac, but I can't sign out because my old Mac crashed. Please reset it.

5. Did one more thing, please restart your Parallels Desktop and check the issue once again please.

6. Hello, we've made some changes with your license key, please check the issue.

7. 陈晨凯

陈晨凯 Bit poster

When I try to activate my license for PD15, it requires to confirm a former license key for this upgrade key. However my PD14 license was not accepted.

8. Hi, we've made some changes, please check the issue and let us know the results.

9. poundbit

poundbit Bit poster

I have had to change to a new Mac mini as my old mini failed. I cannot activate my parallels 10 as I have reached the maximum number of activations. Is there a way for me to use my old Parallels 10 and 11 upgrade on my new Mac?

10. Hello, we've checked your aacount sand****rown@******.com and unfortunately cannot find any license key associated with it.
    Could you provide us with your license key please?

11. ThomasS67

ThomasS67 Bit poster

Hello,
    I have a license and I am trying to re-install Paralells from the CD after my computers HD crashed and I was forced to reinstall all the software on a new HD, the Activation screen is telling me that my product key has reached its activation limit. Please contact Paralells support for assistance.

12. Vxiao

Vxiao Bit poster

I purchased Parallels Desktop 12 in 2017/05/10, then buy Upgrade to Parallels Desktop 16 in 2020/12/15.
    recently, I want Move Parallels Desktop to a new Mac,When I filled in two registration codes, its prompted:
    Unable to activate Parallels Desktop: the license server did not accept the product key of the earlier version of Parallels Desktop
    how to sovle this problem?
    please。

13. Hi, we've made some changes with your key, please check the issue and let us know the results.

14. Vxiao

Vxiao Bit poster

the same problem

Attached Files:

15. Vxiao

Vxiao Bit poster

ok,i find the reason,the the license of Parallels Desktop 16 was register on another ID(cyun96w82x@privaterelay.appleid.com),the the license of Parallels Desktop 12 was register on this ID,so,how to solve this problem。maybe you could move two license on one ID,anyone is ok。

16. Vxiao

Vxiao Bit poster

i find the reason,the the license of Parallels Desktop 16 was register on another ID(cyun96w82x@privaterelay.appleid.com),the the license of Parallels Desktop 12 was register on this ID,so,how to solve this problem。maybe you could move two license on one ID,anyone is ok。pls help me.

17. Hi, where would you like to move your license key? Please share your email address via the private message

18. joeym4

joeym4 Bit poster

This will work -
    Use Migration Assistant to copy all of your documents, apps, user accounts, and settings to a new Mac from another computer. Migration Assistant copies all of your files from your old Mac to your new Mac so that you don't have to copy them manually.
    1. If your files are currently on a PC, follow the PC migration steps instead.
    2. If you're moving content from a Time Machine backup, follow the steps to restore your Mac from a backup instead.

19. PrestonL3

PrestonL3 Bit poster

I am also having this issue. I have subscribed using the same account annually for years. Just auto renewed recently for another year. I create a support ticket a week ago and havent heard anything at all ... who can I PM for help?

20. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent a private message, please check and reply. Thanks, Parallels Team.