Need key from previous version after reinstallation

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ErikT3, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Kohn

Kohn Bit poster

The first screen now shows that I have a license available. If I select this one, I will be asked for two license keys. One is the Parallels 11 one and the second one will be one of a full previous version. Still the second one does not get accepted. Do I need to deinstall Parallels 11 and reinstall it? Or what do you suggest? Thanks, Kohn

2. Kohn

Kohn Bit poster

Sorry, I cannot upload screenshots. It does not allow it, no matter jpg or png.

3. Hi, could you send me both of your keys via the pm?
    Thanks in advance.

4. Max29

Max29 Bit poster

Hello. I've purchased a upgrade for parallels desktop and informed the licence key of my previous version, as shown in -my products- on parallels logged area, but somehow the key provided by the parallels website is not being recognized. Please help me!

5. Hi, could you please share the screenshot of the error you got?

6. UnK

UnK Bit poster

Hello. I've just purchased parallels and informed the upgrade key what do I need to do

7. Do you have a license key from any previous Parallels Desktop version?

8. UnK

UnK Bit poster

No I do not I just got this yesterday

9. In this case if you purchase the upgrade and haven't any previous key, we can provide you with the refund and then you will be able to purchase the full version.
    Could you provide us please with your purchase order number?

10. RyanB11

RyanB11 Bit poster

I accidentally purchased the upgrade version instead of the full version. Could i be issued a refund please.
    Heres my Reference No. :

11. RyanB11

RyanB11 Bit poster

I accidentally purchased the upgrade version instead of the full version. Could i be issued a refund
    Heres my Reference No. :

And here's my order number

12. Hello, your order 242480763 has been refunded. You will received funds during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

13. KehindeA

KehindeA Bit poster

Hello Team,
    I bought an upgraded version of parallels activation key and reinstalled Parallels new version (ParallelsDesktop-16.1.2-49151) on my MacBook Pro, While entering the purchased Activation Key (ending with RAZ620), I was requested to enter the previous version which I don't have any longer.
    Kindly assist. Here's my email: kekekennie@gmail.com. Your swift response will be appreciated.
    Warm regards...
    Kehinde Adeshina.

14. Hello, did you use Parallels Desktop before?

15. WladiB

WladiB Bit poster

Hello, I bought the Pro Edition license for M1. Had previously loaded the technical preview version and wanted to update it. Seems I had to buy a new version can you help me?

16. Hello,
    could you provide us with your purchase order number please?

17. WladiB

WladiB Bit poster

that's the number 293172021

18. GavinM3

GavinM3 Bit poster

Hi, I've also had the problem of accidentally purchasing the upgrade without having a previous version, is there anyway I can get a refund on it so I may purchase the full version?

19. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @GavinM3, Yes, we can refund the upgrade, once you provide the order reference number or the email address that was used at the time of purchase. Thanks, McAllen.

20. GavinM3

GavinM3 Bit poster

The reference number is 303581081