Just upgraded to Parallels 7 and my fears for multi-monitor support seem to have been realised. Now that Parallels uses Apples 'Full Screen' mode on Lion it becomes useless for users with multiple monitors. In Parallels 6 when you switch to Full Screen mode parallels takes over one entire display and leaves the other display available for use by OS X programs. However when you do the same thing in Parallels 7 on Lion one display is taken over by Parallels and the other goes blank and cannot be used for anything. This is exactly the behaviour I see when I go into Full Screen in Apple apps like Mail.app so I can't really blame Parallels except to say why switch to this 'improved' system and not just use the old full screen mode that worked fine? Any chance of an option to switch to the old method in a future update?
Andrew
Andrew