Previous activation key not working

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MartinL3, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Sylvester@Parallels

Sylvester@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello PatW2,
    Please check your private message and reply us!

2. GergelyO

GergelyO Bit poster

Could I also get a link please?

3. Hello JeniA,
    Kindly check your private message.

4. Hello GergelyO,
    Kindly check your private message and respond.

5. EricO1

EricO1 Bit poster

Hi. Had to wipe the hard drive and when I reinstalled P11 I only have access to the upgrade license and it demands previous version license, which I don't have. Is there a way to recover that information?

6. Sasti@Parallels

Sasti@Parallels Parallels Support

Please check your private messages and reply back.

7. EricO1

EricO1 Bit poster

Please reply to my messages. I now have 2 worthless upgrade keys and had to purchase a full version key to get back to work, as I can't be without my virtual machine for days at a time.

8. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Dear EricO1, please check out your private messages and reply. We are here to help!

9. LeanneM

LeanneM Bit poster

I purchased a new Mac Book Air last week and would like to switch my Parallels from my previous Mac Book to my new one. I put in my activation code for Parallels 11 but it asked me for an previous version's code which I found! Sadly, my previous version's code doesn't work. How can I finish installing my Parallels?

Thank you!

10. AlindaM

AlindaM Bit poster

I am having the same problem. I had parallels 7 and purchased the 11 upgrade.

11. Hello LeanneM,
    Please check your Private message and reply.

12. Hello AlindaM,
    Please check your private message and reply us!

13. GergelyO

GergelyO Bit poster

Hi, please reply to me! I answered your private message almost two weeks ago!

14. Sasti@Parallels

Sasti@Parallels Parallels Support

We have responded to the private message. Kindly check.

15. GilD1

GilD1 Bit poster

I am trying to reinstall parallels 10 on my computer and my activation code isn't working. Can you help me please?

16. Hello GilD1,
    Please let us know the error message you are getting during the installation process and we will be happy to help!

17. Wingf

Wingf Bit poster

This same problem happened to me. I paid 69.85 for the 11 and my previous activation code is not working. Please send me the link as well and I will pay the difference, I would just like to have this problem solved as soon as possible. Thank you!

18. Hello Wingf,
    Please check your private message and reply back to us.

19. RosemaryP

RosemaryP Bit poster

I am having the same issue. I paid for an upgrade and my old activation code isn't working.

20. Hello RosemaryP,
    I would be glad to help you. I have sent you a private message requesting for information please check and reply.