Question on upgrade subscription

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Zoars, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Zoars

Zoars Bit poster

I have a previous for Parallels 8 registered to my account, and I wanted to upgrade to Parallels 15
    According to the upgrade pricing (https://www.parallels.com/uk/products/desktop/buypd8/?upg), I can upgrade for cheaper than buying a new license
    My question is: is that pricing fixed? Meaning, can I subscribe using that cheaper price rather than the more expensive new license price in a year's time?

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Yes, you can purchase an upgrade. If you buy an upgrade subscription, the next year renewal price will confirmed as soon as purchase is complete. That price will only change if there is a change in tax or any change on pricing decision of the marketing team, which will also be communicated to you.

3. Zoars

Zoars Bit poster

Great, thanks
    Will I get an email notifying me when the subscription comes closer to renewal?

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

By default, auto renewal will be turned ON your subscription will renew and you will get order confirmation. If you have turned off the auto renewal then you will get a remainder for renewing the subscription.