Mikhail7

Bit poster
Hello,
after clear installation macOS monterey(virtual machine) on MacBook M1 with macOS monterey, I tried to connect(on virtual machine, ofcourse) to iCloud and install macOS server but have error "Tha action could not be completed" What I do wrong?

Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Снимок экрана 2021-11-02 в 20.43.43.png
    Снимок экрана 2021-11-02 в 20.43.43.png
    281.6 KB · Views: 31
Same for me. I'm thinking this might be a restriction from Apple? Maybe Apple knows a VM and prevented the sign in? I wish the Parallels team will answer these posts.
 
Same here ...needs many many fixed (I personally would have not release this software in this bad state ...help from Parallels is appalling as always)
 
so this one is my problem that why can't sign in is there any way i can develop ios app on virtual mac other than monterey?
 
You should be able to log in under XCode. iCloud is separate. Admittedly I have not tried it.

(Why do you even reply if you have tried nothing, what a waste of everyone's time)

No. XCode does not work. Cannot sign into an iCloud Account through XCode (yes even seperately, trying only through the app).
Also, (if you are trying to be smart), you can export the iCloud-User-Profile from a "normal" MacOS machine (not VM) which is logged into an iCloud-Account, BUT you cannot import this profile into XCode inside the VM. The same problem will occur
 
Back
Top