Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I just had a motherboard failure on my 2011 MacbookPro 17", and have taken my HDD as-is and put it into a "loaner" MBP ( 15") that is even older vintage ( 2008) while my 2011 is off being repaired. To my surprise, the copy of Parallels that I've been running flawlessly for years now says "Your Product ....key reached its activation limit" and won't start. :-( Please help.
Hi hobby. Please check and respond to our private message.Hi I'm getting same issue here on my new mac
" You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key ... "
You are welcome. Pleasure assisting you. Please post again for any additional queries.thanx <3 you solve my issue
Hi RadekN1. We have reset the license key. Please restart Parallels Desktop application and try to activate it.Hello,
I'm getting the same problem as described above. I had a MB failure on my laptop, I had a loaner one which activated the license without any problem. But now the original one has been repaired and I'm not able to switch the license back.
Thank you for the helpHi RadekN1. We have reset the license key. Please restart Parallels Desktop application and try to activate it.
You are welcome. Please post again for any additional queries.Thank you for the help
Hello IrinaR1! I am sorry for the inconvenience, Please check our private conversation.Asked two days ago for the same issue being resolved - Sathiya@Parallels took the license key and still no answer, regardless I sent her 3 messages with the inquiry about the status of my case.
Literally "0" customer service. Parallels on my machine doest'r work for over two weeks and these guys just ignoring my requests to help. Answered questions they asked in the private messages, they suggested steps, I tried to perform them - doesn't work, reaching out to with a inquiry what other steps should I take - NO RESPONSE. Wrote around 6 messages within past 5 days - no answer. Great customer service, ParallelsHello IrinaR1! I am sorry for the inconvenience, Please check our private conversation.
We have reset your license. Try to activate again and check.Same problem here, I moved to a new motherboard, but hard drive and system are the same. When I try to activate my license, it says I've reached the maximum number of activations. I don't have access to the previous motherboard, so I can't deactivate it there.