Is there a way to reset the activation count parallels toolbox

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by MarkH20, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Good to know. Pls post again here when in need of further assistance.

2. TylerR1

TylerR1 Bit poster

Hi, I got a new computer since the old one died. Can I please get my serial number reset so that I may reinstall.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2018
  3. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

HEllo TylerR1, We have made the necessary changes, kindly try activating it now.

4. KaiY

KaiY Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same issue. I've already log out my account on my all old devices, still won't let me activate on my new MacBook Pro.

5. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello KaiY, We have made the necessary changes, kindly try activating it now.

6. KaiY

KaiY Bit poster

It works, really appreciate your help.

7. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Nice to know that it is sorted out. Please reach out again for any other queries.

8. Harvey1

Harvey1 Bit poster

I have the exactly same issue when activating Parallels Tools on my new macbook. Please help reset my activation count limit. Thanks a lot for your support.

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please try to activate Parallels Toolbox again and check.

10. EmiT

EmiT Bit poster

I tried to apply the product key into new mac , but it displayed "this license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again." Appreciate you can help me to reset the key

11. Dmitry@Parallels

Dmitry@Parallels Parallels Team

Hi @EmiT, unfortunately I didn't find any license keys registered to your Parallels account e******17@hotmail.com. I've sent you a personal message to check the license key.

12. CordellI

CordellI Bit poster

Hi Support, I am having the same issue. I only have 2 macs that I would like this active on, however my primary machine was just factory wiped by apple and restored with time machine. Now I'm having issues re-activaing toolbox. Please assist.

13. Hi, we've changed your license settings, please try activation once again and let us know how does it work. Thanks.

14. CordellI

CordellI Bit poster

Still didn't work. Could someone contact me about this?

15. CordellI

CordellI Bit poster

I even tried logging out on my other mac. That didn't work. Tried uninstalling / re-installing. Didn't work. I have multiple licences. Can you make sure you've reset the one associated with the activation key ending in 3EF8YH? Thanks.

16. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

17. Hi, we've reset your Parallels Toolbox licenses, please check the issue and let us know how does it work.

Parallels User likes this.
  18. We've rechecked your key. Please try again and sorry for the delay in response.

19. Johndmanio

Johndmanio Bit poster

I Have Parallels installed on 2 Macs iMac and MacBook Pro
    I moved Parallels and toolbox from an old MacBook to my new one and have transferred the activation of Parallels to the new one OK
    On my Macbook-Pro I have just noticed that Parallels Toolbox which is installed is not working
    When I use the product key for my Parallels desktop it tells me the licence has expired
    Product Key 4D6MA5-****-****-****-J7E6CB this is the product key of Parallels
    Please advise me what to do
    Many thanks

20. DavidS10

DavidS10 Bit poster

I recently had to have my logic board replaced twice by Apple, and have now received a replacement Mac. Before each repair and return of the old Mac, I signed out of my Parallels account to ensure my license would be available to be used again. Now that I have my new Mac, I was able to successfully sign into and active my license for Parallels Desktop. However, when I use my same license key to active Parallels Toolbox, a receive a message stating "This license has reached its activation limit."

If I signed out of my Parallels account each time my computer was repaired or replaced, should I not be able to sign into Parallels Toolbox on the new Mac?

I have an active Parallels Desktop for Mac Pro Edition subscription.

Thanks for your help.