How can I deactivate my Parallels Desktop 10 license

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by AleksandrV, Apr 29, 2017.

1. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello coleenf, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

2. stromrichtig

stromrichtig Bit poster

I'm having the same problem after transferring to a new Mac. The error says I've run out of activations. My version is Parallels Desktop 10 fo Mac. Could you help me out?

3. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello stromrichtig, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

stromrichtig likes this.
  4. stromrichtig

stromrichtig Bit poster

perfect!

5. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

6. JasonB23

JasonB23 Bit poster

Hey there, I'm trying to move Parallels to a new MacBook Pro and am having trouble deactivating it from my old MacMini. Could I get my license reset?
    Thanks!

7. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello JasonB23, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

8. JasonB23

JasonB23 Bit poster

It worked, thank you so much for the quick reply on a weekend!

9. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

10. KevinN6

KevinN6 Bit poster

Same problem. Transferring Parallels Desktop 10 to a new Mac and have reached max activations. Unable to deactivate on my old Mac.
    Thanks in advance.

11. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello KevinN6, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

12. KevinN6

KevinN6 Bit poster

Worked!
    Thanks

13. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

14. MACS1

MACS1 Bit poster

Hello, AJ@Parallels could you please reset my parallels 10 license.

15. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello MACS1, We have reset the Parallels Desktop 10 license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

16. Reywood

Reywood Bit poster

could you please reset my parallels 10 license.

17. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Reywood, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

18. NancyB1

NancyB1 Bit poster

I tried to activate on the "new" Mac using the command line and I tried deactivating on the old Mac with the command line and neither worked. From what I understand from the above 16 pages is that you have to do something on your end. Correct?

19. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello NancyB1, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

20. NancyB1

NancyB1 Bit poster

Thank you for the fast response but I tried both ways and it still is giving me the "maximum number" message. Do I have to do something on the "old" Mac.?