"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello Theatric, Please check our private conversation.

2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello AhmedS3, We have made the necessary changes for the Parallels Desktop 11 license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

3. AhmedS3

AhmedS3 Bit poster

Thank you for your help AJ@Parallels.
    It all works now! :)

4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

5. Theatric

Theatric Bit poster

AJ@parallels, et. al.

I've updated the private conversation as you requested but I'm not seeing a response from you, that it was corrected. I'm running a Trial License now, but would like to get this permanent license straightened out.

thanks.

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

We believe your query has been resolved via chat support, as per your update in our private conversation. Please reach out again for any further queries.

7. SABIOG

SABIOG Bit poster

Moin moin,

we also have this problem with several v11 licenses. Could you please reset the licenses?

--
    best regards
    Mike

8. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Mike. Please check our private message.

9. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @SABIOG, we have reset the license key limit. Please reactivate Parallels Desktop 11 with the same keys. Thanks!

10. ErikM4

ErikM4 Bit poster

Please delete.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  11. Hi ErikM4. We have received your request in Facebook chat and confirmed that you were able to activate the product successfully. Please post again for additional queries.

12. JeanT1

JeanT1 Bit poster

Hello,
    I have the same problem with my old Parallels Desktop 11 license.
    Can you do something ?
    Thanks

13. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello JeanT1, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

JeanT1 likes this.
  14. JeanT1

JeanT1 Bit poster

Thanks, it is working now :) <3

15. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

You are welcome, Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

16. PabloG1

PabloG1 Bit poster

Hi there,
    I have this problem with my license.
    I had to reset the mac's installation to factory and now I can't activate the Parallels license.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks

17. Hi, I cannot find the license key in your Parallels account.
    Could you please provide me with it via private message?

18. RaymondG1

RaymondG1 Bit poster

I have migrated to a new MacBook Pro. I signed out of Parallels on the old system before I got rid of it and on the new system it says it cannot activate. I am currently only running this single instance of Parallels. Please reset my activation key.

19. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello RaymondG1, We have reset the Parallels Desktop license key. kindly try to activate it. If the issue still persists, please execute the following command with Terminal < prlsrvctl activate-license-online >.

20. JeffA3

JeffA3 Bit poster

Hello. I've been using Parallels Desktop 10 on my Mac for years. Today, when I attempt to run it I'm getting a notice asking me to activate and when I enter the license #, I get a message saying number of activations exceeded. What is the resolution? Thank you.