"Your Product Activation Key Reached Its Activation Limit..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Gamesurgeon, May 14, 2014.

1. Hi, your key has been reset, please check the issue and let us know the results.

2. ToddW3

ToddW3 Bit poster

Worked! Thank you so much! Installing now.

3. PetarC

PetarC Bit poster

Hi,
    after bringing back my laptop from service i figure out that Parallels is logged out and it can be reactivated cause of "Your product license has reached the activation limit" message...
    I am using Parallels 11 for Mac...

4. PennU

PennU Bit poster

Hi,
    I am having the same problem that everyone else in this thread is. My Mac recently died and I had to purchase a new one. Upon entering my license in Parallels 10 I received the message that "your product activation key reached it's activation limit and cannot be used to activate Parallels Desktop."

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    PennU

5. Hi, your key has been reset, please activate and check.

PetarC likes this.
  6. Hi, I've made necessary changes with your key, please check the issue and let us know how it works.

7. ChrisW27

ChrisW27 Bit poster

I've activated my Parallels 13 to many times. Can someone please reset it so I can fresh install. Thank you

8. Done, please check the activation issue and let us know the results.

9. PetarC

PetarC Bit poster

Work fine! Support great as always! Thanks

10. PennU

PennU Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    I'm still getting the activation error with Parallels 10. Please let me know what I can do on my end to make this work.
    Thank you,
    PennU

11. Hi, please provide me with your license key via the private message.

12. SvenR1

SvenR1 Bit poster

Hi, I purchased a Parallels Desktop 11 license and wanted to install it on my iMac 2011. but there is an error message that tell me that a all licenses are already in use and that I have to purchase an additional license. On my MacBook Pro 2012 this error message don't appear and I can use parallels in the usual way.

Can someone please help me?

13. Hi, I've found in your account 2 Parallels Desktop 11 licenses and make necessary changes with both keys. Please check the activation issue and let us know how it works.

14. SvenR1

SvenR1 Bit poster

Hello Maria
    Thanks, it worked.
    I can finally continue working.
    Many thanks
    Sven

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  15. RaymondG1

RaymondG1 Bit poster

I have purchased a new MacBook Air and I am receiving an error message that I have reached my activation limit, but I signed out of the old MacBook Pro, etc. Please reset my activations

16. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 11 key. Try to activate again and check.

17. F.D

F.D Bit poster

I am having an issue with activating my license key on a new MacBook Pro. I have signed out of my previous MacBook and deleted the software there.
    Your help is appreciated.

18. Hello, your Parallels Desktop 11 has been reset, please check the issue.

19. ChristianH12

ChristianH12 Bit poster

Hi, i have an old 10 License I had never used since a couple of years and I'd like to install on an older Mac. Is there a chance to reset this license?

Thanks in advance
    Christian

20. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.