you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. AndrewA6

AndrewA6 Bit poster

Hi! I have the same issue, not funny at all - bought the subscription from the link in trial - now it says it's upgrade key. Please refund.

2. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello AndrewA6, According to our licensing policy, an upgrade to Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac is supported from Parallels Desktop 12 for Mac and Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac. Upgrading from a trial version is not possible. we have initiated the refund for the upgrade purchase and the amount will be back int your account within 5-7 business days, please purchase he full version of Parallels Desktop 14 and activate it directly.

3. AnnaT2

AnnaT2 Bit poster

Hello.
    I have the same problem. I bought the subscription but now it says that it is upgrade key. Please refund

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the upgrade purchase.

5. Zino2

Zino2 Bit poster

Hello,
    I have the same problem. takes a will to find this forum.
    i bought the upgrade and he is asking for the previous key.
    Please refund and let me know what to do now..

Because i want to use windows on my mac...

Thanks!
    Zino

6. Hi, I've checked your account and didn't find any previous key. So, please provide us with your purchase order and then we will be able to initiate a refund. And you can purchase the full version from the Parallels website.

7. FabienneM

FabienneM Bit poster

I have the exact same problem and i would like a refund so i can buy the permanent license

8. Hi, we've checked your account and found that your upgrade license has been deactivated. Did you get a refund or not? If not, please provide us with the purchase order number. Thanks in advance.

9. VictorS7

VictorS7 Bit poster

Hello,

I have the same problem, I just paid and I can not use Parallels, because its asking for a key from the previous version. I do not understand, why don't you say this issue before pay.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Anyone with a previous version(a permanent license) can purchase an upgrade license else you have to buy a full license which is common. Let us know if you have a valid previous key to use with an upgrade.

11. bokholeff1

bokholeff1 Bit poster

Hello, I am having the same issue I can't get pass the activation screen thank you

12. Hi, only customers who have one of the previous versions of Parallels Desktop are eligible for the Upgrade version.
    If you didn't purchase and use Parallels Desktop before you need to buy a full version.
    In your case we can provide you with the refund and then you will be able to purchase full version, activate and use it.

13. Ryan25

Ryan25 Bit poster

Im having a similar issue. Ive used and have had Parallels in the past, have had an upgrade license, but then it asked me to put in the license key because it had expired. But I don't seem to have any license key in my dashboard on your site.

14. Hi, may be you have purchase order, or email, which you used for purchasing or Parallels license registration?

15. MakenaF

MakenaF Bit poster

Hi! I have also bought the upgrade instead of a license. I just bought a standard license, so can I be refunded for the upgrade I bought?

16. Hi, please provide us with the purchase order number. Thanks in advanced.

17. MakenaF

MakenaF Bit poster

182054760 here's the purchase number! Thank you for your help

18. MarioW3

MarioW3 Bit poster

I've purchased the upgrade version following a trial version. When entering the authorization key it's asking me to also enter the previous auth key which I never got with the trial version. I realized it is an upgrade version, it should be a new license so I bought a new license. How can I refund the upgrade version that I purchased?

19. Please check your inbox for more info.

20. Hi, please provide us with your purchase order, we will check it and help you with the refund.