purchased wrong version (upgrade not full)

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by JenniferS3, Sep 13, 2017.

1. BlaiseH

BlaiseH Bit poster

Haha turns out I too have bought the upgrade key instead of permanent and I am wondering what to do as the free trial did not come with a key and I would like to use it. Thanks, Blaise

2. Jose9

Jose9 Bit poster

Hello I buy the wrong key. I buy upgrade, not full version.
    We need my refund please.

And tell me why I make this transaction, thanks.

3. MEKAS

MEKAS Bit poster

How do I go about getting the full parallel on my computer since I selected upgrade instead of the regular one. Do I need to get a refund or can I pay more & get a different key? please help

4. Hi, we can provide you with the refund and you will be able to repurchase full license key.

5. Hi, please provide us with your purchase order number.

6. If you had Parallels Desktop key before, you can use your upgrade version and any previous key for the confirmation during activation.
    but if you don't we can provide you with the refund and then you will be able to purchase the full version.
    Please provide us with your order number, we will check it.

7. jessicaB4

jessicaB4 Bit poster

Hi there,
    I accidentally purchased the upgrade instead of the full, could you please refund me so I can purchase the full one? My reference number is 189771412.

thanks,

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the wrong purchase.

9. Nicola3

Nicola3 Bit poster

Hi there,
    I also accidentally bought an upgrade licence instead of the full, can I please get a refund?

10. Hi, please provide us with your reference number to initiate a refund.

11. Nicola3

Nicola3 Bit poster

Here's the reference number: 195346204

12. Thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
    Your order has been refunded, funds will appear at your bank account during the next 5-7 days.

13. MiguelC6

MiguelC6 Bit poster

Help!!! I have the same issue I purchased the upgrade instead of the full version. Can I get a refund? Thanks so much

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have initiated a refund for the upgrade purchase.

15. Lisa6

Lisa6 Bit poster

Hi. I too purchased the wrong version. How do I go about getting reimbursed to purchase new subscription? Thank you

16. Hi, we can provide you with the refund for your current purchase. Please provide us with your purchase order number.

17. ChanelW

ChanelW Bit poster

Hello, I recently bought an Upgrade Key instead of the New License. Can you please help me in receiving a refund so I can purchase the correct one?

18. Hello, your order 217269943 has been refunded. Funds will appear at your bank account during the next 5-7 days.

19. CasperD1

CasperD1 Bit poster

There are still people who need to learn reading, and rechecking... Me, myself and I including.
    Can you help me with refund? I'll order the full version after refund. Thanks and sorry for not reading!

Reference number: 218****

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2020
  20. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have processed the refund for the order.