Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. refund has been processed, and you will get funds during 5-7 days.

2. shannonm2

shannonm2 Bit poster

Maria@Parallels I canceled my subscription too late and was charged. I would like a refund. I only used the software to access IE and can't find enough value in it at this time.

3. shannonm2

shannonm2 Bit poster

4. Rohith

Rohith Bit poster

I would also like to cancel my free trial before it renews

5. Hi, please provide us with your purchase order number, and we will check it.

6. Hi, you can cancel Parallels Desktop lite subscription with instruction from this KB article.

7. MinkiK

MinkiK Bit poster

Hi,
    I am no longer using this software.
    Please refund the last one. I've already turned off my auto renewal.
    My reference number is 183027503
    Thank you.

8. Hi, your order has been already refunded, funds will appear in your bank account during 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

9. benw10

benw10 Bit poster

Hi,

I am British, and was a student in the USA for two years. I have since returned to the UK. While in the US I had to purchase a subscription to Parallels in order to use some GIS mapping software on my mac, which only works with Windows. Since I don't use my US bank account, or Parallels, any more, having finished my course last Spring, I only just found out that I was auto-charged for a renewal of Parallels back in February. I do not need the software since I am no longer at school, and have not used it at all since May 2018. Therefore I would be grateful if you could process a refund for me for the current year, and cancel my subscription. The reference number on my invoice is 162131530.

Thank you for your help

10. Hi, unfortunately we cannot accept a return if more than 30 days have passed since your purchase, please check more info at this KB article
    Also to avoid the future payment please turn off the subscription autorenewal, you can do it from your side only. Please check this article for more info and let us know if you have any questions.

11. EerikP

EerikP Bit poster

Hi,
    I continue being charged for the product I do not longer use. Please cancel my subscription and any future charges and refund the last one.
    Thanks!

12. Hi, you can disable your subscription autorenewal only from your side in Parallels Account.
    Please check this article and manage your subscription and then please provide us with your latest purchase order for the refund

13. EerikP

EerikP Bit poster

Hi, I turned off the subscription auto renewal and the reference number on my invoice is 186475567.

14. Sorry for the delay, your order has been refunded, funds will appear at your bank account during the next 5-7 days.
    Please let us know if you have any questions.

15. marthas2

marthas2 Bit poster

Hi. I would like to cancel my free trial which expires today please so that I don't start getting charged. Thanks

16. Your trial has been expired and also I've checked your account for the unwanted purchases, everything is clear.
    Please let us know if you need any help from us.

17. ClaraO

ClaraO Bit poster

I haven't used parallels in several months and won't need to anymore, but I was just charged for a renewal. How do I cancel my subscription and is there any way I can get a refund for that renewal?

18. Hi, please disable the subscription autorenewal and provide us with your purchase order number.

19. ClaraO

ClaraO Bit poster

The reference number on my latest invoice is 190081050 and I've turned off autorenewal.

20. Your order has been already refunded.