Cancel subscription

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArieK, Mar 8, 2017.

1. Hi, please check this KB article for more info about removing Parallels account.
    Let us know if it's not that case.

2. PranjayS

PranjayS Bit poster

Hi I need to cancel my account. It was auto-renewed without notice and I no longer use it. Please refund the last order.

3. BarryT4

BarryT4 Bit poster

Hi
    I got charged for a product I never used. Please refund my last payment and cancel my renewal.
    Reference Number: 199244678

4. MickC1

MickC1 Bit poster

Hello, I need to cancel my account. I accepted the trial and it was due for cancellation today. I can't find a way to do it. Please cancel my subscription and any renewals. Thank you

5. LaxuT

LaxuT Bit poster

Hi, I continue being charged for the product I do not longer use. Please cancel my subscription and any future charges and refund the last one. Thanks!

6. Hi, I've founded your order 201946240 (28.11.19), if it's correct order number, please confirm the refund.

7. This reference number of Parallels Desktop Business edition license and it has been activated at account b**ry@adv*************ons.com
    Are you sure, that you didn't use it?

8. Please provide us with the purchase order number for the refund initiation.
    And also please note that only you can cancel the autorenewal of you subscription. Please check the instructions above.

9. JakubP2

JakubP2 Bit poster

Hi,
    I unfortunately paid by mistake second licence of Parallels Desktop so I have currently 2 licence. Would you be so nice and cancel one of them with refunds? Is it possible?

Reference number: 205872690

Thank You,

Jakub Pehal

10. PeerapongC

PeerapongC Bit poster

Dear,
    I have some question about a fee of renew subscription is 49.99$ or 79.99$

11. hi, your order has been refunded. and please sorry for the delay in response.

12. If you've already have a Parallels Desktop license and need to prolong it he fee will be 49,99.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

13. PeerapongC

PeerapongC Bit poster

Last year, I already paid a subscription for new subscribe should be 49.99$ ? ref#207182290

14. Alex60

Alex60 Bit poster

Hello, can I request the next payment of €99.99 which is due on 13/07/2020. I'd like to cancel my subscription because I'm no longer using parallels.

15. Alex60

Alex60 Bit poster

Please ignore my previous message, I've found a way to do this. Thanks.

16. Hi Alex60. Nice to know that we were able to find the steps to turn off the auto-renewal option. Please get back to us for any further queries.

17. GregL8

GregL8 Bit poster

I want to cancel my Parallels Desktop Lite account and the instructions using iTunes don't work for me.

18. GregL8

GregL8 Bit poster

Please disregard my previous message as iTunes finally did connect.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  19. KarlaG1

KarlaG1 Bit poster

Hi
    I would like to cancel my subscription. I never used the program because I ended up not needing it but I was unable to find a way to get a refund.

Reference number:209273024
    Thanks