License Key attached to different account, cannot activate purchased key?

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Kevin14, May 31, 2017.

1. Got your reply and glad to know that the issue has been resolved.
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

2. freet1

freet1 Bit poster

still saying that the key number is associated in another account. Can you please assist because the email I used is been the same one since I use Paralells.. thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2020
  3. Hi, please reply on my private message. I need your key and new email address. Thank in advance.

4. MaximK5

MaximK5 Bit poster

Hi. Im struggling with same problem. I have Parallels 13 license that I need to use with my another laptop (Mac Air). Following instructions from FAQ I signed out on my current Mac Pro and after I sign in and enter license key on my second laptop I keep getting message:
    Unable to perform operation. The license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again
    Can you do something with it? This license perfectly works on my current laptop only, I can log in/out and it always picks up key. whenever I try same on my second laptop message above keep popping up....

5. MaximK5

MaximK5 Bit poster

ok. I fixed it. nvm.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. EricF6

EricF6 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same issue and need my key reset it seems. Happy to PM my details. Thank you in advance.

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 12 activation key. You can use it again.

8. EricF6

EricF6 Bit poster

Thanks for the help. Still having the same issue after trying to activate and getting the message:
    Unable to perform the operation - This license key is associated with another Parallels account. Please sign in using this account and try again.
    I can PM you my email and license number if you need it.

9. Hi, please send me your key and email address via the PM.
    (Just please reply on my PM to you)

10. EricF6

EricF6 Bit poster

Got it working! You people rock! Many thanks!

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  11. Amans1

Amans1 Bit poster

Thanks for sharing such beautiful information.

12. NickM9

NickM9 Bit poster

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my version 15 license key while trying to migrate my VM to a different machine. The version 15 license does not show up in my Account > Dashboard only lists my version 12 and earlier licenses.

13. Hi, we've just made some changes, please check the issue.

14. Hello, do you have the same issue?

15. NickM9

NickM9 Bit poster

Still not able to activate an installation or to see the license in My Account

16. Please reply us back via the private message. We need you license key for the further investigation but we cannot share your license in public.

17. NickM9

NickM9 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Has there been any update on the info I sent via private message?
    Thank you,
    Nick

18. Replied you back. (please sorry for the delay in response)

19. Troy6

Troy6 Bit poster

Hi, I am having the same issue with my Version 15 download. It is not showing up under my dashboard either.

20. Hello, could you please provide us wit a bit more information about the issue via the private message?